Pentiment cloud sync between xcloud & PC failing
Discus and support Pentiment cloud sync between xcloud & PC failing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Pentiment is meant to be Xbox Play Anywhere and I was playing it successfully for a week or so between Xcloud on my phone and my gaming PC installed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by haroldnmadge, Jan 6, 2023.
Thema:
Pentiment cloud sync between xcloud & PC failing
Loading...
-
Pentiment cloud sync between xcloud & PC failing - Similar Threads - Pentiment cloud sync
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
I can not download Pentiment onto my new Win 11 box
in XBoX Games and AppsI can not download Pentiment onto my new Win 11 box: I bought Pentiment on preorder and played it for a bit on my Win10box. I now have a new machine with Win 11 and It no longer appears in my Library. If I use the direct link It shows up but when I... -
Pentiment game question
in XBoX Games and AppsPentiment game question: Pentiment The Game I tried saving the game and it said save error. June 22,1525 3 days 18 hours remain. Compline-oh Sleep hours. I am playing on xbox. I am on Act II. I truly stuck am stuck.... -
Pentiment "Not Available" on PC Gamepass
in XBoX Games and AppsPentiment "Not Available" on PC Gamepass: I am trying to install Pentiment through PC Gamepass, however when I search for it on the Xbox app, it's not found anywhere. When I go to the gamepass website and launch the xbox app through the... -
Pentiment cloud save error wiped 4 hours of reading.
in XBoX Games and AppsPentiment cloud save error wiped 4 hours of reading.: Fresh install on Series X yesterday, got an autosave error saying i was out of space. Then the game reverted back to the beginning. I had similar problems with cyberpunk recently but access to... -
Does anyone know if Pentiment is getting a physical release?
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes anyone know if Pentiment is getting a physical release?: I want to get the game on DVD but haven't seen any pictures of it online or seen it for sale on gamestops website. Is there a physical release already, is there going to be one? What's the deal?...