pending points

Discus and support pending points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; so ihave had pending points and i want to get them transferred into currency the trouble is i have NO DATE under the pending points... i repeat NO DATE... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Look2TheStars, Nov 21, 2016.

1. pending points

so ihave had pending points and i want to get them transferred into currency the trouble is i have NO DATE under the pending points... i repeat NO DATE ... i need this rectified and my pending points transferred immediately

:)

Look2TheStars, Nov 21, 2016
  2. RyanCook311
    RyanCook311 Guest
    points pending

To receive your points you must have at least 100 pending and then wait till the next reward date which is usually the 15th or 30th of each month.

RyanCook311, Nov 21, 2016
  3. pending points

hi there it say i have pennding points over 2000 but bin on there for a while all so i did a misson and didnt get nothing. for buying to game battle feild1 and hitman

Reaper 30054118, Nov 21, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

pending points

It's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Question forum for assistance from support.

Keep in mind that credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending. So generally if you get to 5,000 credits between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th of the month. If you get to
    5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month. The next deposit for this month is scheduled for the 24th.

Smwutches, Nov 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

pending points