Pending Order (Yup, One More question about that)

Discus and support Pending Order (Yup, One More question about that) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi all, On Saturday I bought a Xbox One Controller (PUBG Edition) on the Microsoft Store. The money has already been taken out of my account but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Milton Custódio Filho, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Pending Order (Yup, One More question about that)

Hi all,

On Saturday I bought a Xbox One Controller (PUBG Edition) on the Microsoft Store. The money has already been taken out of my account but the order still pending for some reason. I read some things about buying on Microsoft Store and now I am starting to
    worry about it. Do you know how long does it take to process? And if someone from Microsoft see this, could you please help me with any information about my purchase? Because I haven't received nothing so far. Everything I know is that my order is pending
    for some days now and my money has been taken out already.

Thank you

:)

Milton Custódio Filho, Jul 24, 2019
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

If you have checked to see money allocated from cars/account then it seems ok to me, weekends often so delays in processes as places are closed. If it doesn't update in a few hours when processing shipping etc should all be back then contact support as
    suggested
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

If you made the purchase on Saturday it might just be a case of it being the weekend so the order status would not update until today. It should update within normal business hours. Rest assured you transaction is secure when purchasing from Microsoft. Here
    is a Support Link to the contact support page if you would like to take to them for clarification on your order status.
  4. Milton Custódio Fil Win User

Hi.

Thank you for your support. The Controller has arrived yesterday. I worried for nothing, based on some negative comments about the store. But everything went good for me
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

More questions about the One

Oh derp. Subtitles for what though? Everything? I do like me some subtitles. And vibration is there too?! I must be *** because I could not find it at all. Someone needs to tell me where the heck that option is lol.
  6. Dwoop33 Win User

More questions about the One

They need to make the menus a little streamlined, I don't know how many times I've had to go and adjust the sound mixer for my snap features but have to pause or cancel the thing I was doing just to go through the 4 menus first. Really annoying, you'd think
    they make a shortcup feature for something like that.
Thema:

1. Pending Order (Yup, One More question about that) - Similar Threads - Pending Order Yup

2. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  3. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  4. Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time: I purchased Microsoft Number pad few days ago, and today is supposed to be the estimated delivery date, yet when I checked it’s still pending. Payment already been made through the debit card…...
  5. Order still pending but no tracking number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Order still pending but no tracking number: My girlfriend ordered something for me and its still pending but no tracking number. f695da00-5345-4a08-a449-1baf9668c5ff
  6. Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?: Why is my XBOX controller order always pending? 70e75d1d-5f06-4353-9cda-3dc3f83632fc
  7. Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?: Why is my XBOX controller order always pending? 5fec3f03-b75f-4e13-8b45-2668dfe6276e
  8. Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?: I just pre-ordered MW3 vault edition and used a $50.00 xbox gift card and paid the remaining balance on my CC. The order still shows as pending and I also haven't gotten any of the pre-order...
  9. Pre order still pending after 10 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order still pending after 10 days: Pre ordered a game that has early access release on the 21st September but still says pending after 10 days it says you will be charged 10 days before release 10 days from 21st was yesterday...
  10. Help with pending orders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with pending orders: I added money to my daughters xbox account for her to purchase Sims 4. She can't purchase any games without my permission & once she tries to purchase, a message pops up on my phone asking me if...