Pending Credits

Discus and support Pending Credits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi there, I have quite a lot of pending credits. Any idea why are they still pending please? 76a23fa4-183f-4671-9421-1ee53f43cb22 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mobyone01, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Mobyone01
    Mobyone01 Guest

Pending Credits

Hi there, I have quite a lot of pending credits. Any idea why are they still pending please?

:)

Mobyone01, Oct 25, 2016
  2. Senryu BR
    Senryu BR Guest
    pending credits

Some lessons

One explain better like you did in that post (IN THIS SAME PASTE)

forums.xbox.com/.../1600998.aspx

Second don´t make multiples posts because that only make worst to people respond you (sample one post = to multiple people respond and easy to found when you back, multiples = to worst to found answers and to found).

And the last one me and Sara already answer your question in YOUR POST linked up!!!

Senryu BR, Oct 25, 2016
  3. blagg1987
    blagg1987 Guest
    pending credits

hello ive put in to proese my 1000 credits its ben 3 days

blagg1987, Oct 25, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Pending Credits

Hello Mobyone01,

Pending credits require one deposit cycle to be processed. A general rule of thumb is that Credits pending on the 1st through the 15th will be deposited at the end of the month, while Credits pending on the 16th through 31st will be deposited midway through
    the following month. Since your Credits were placed as pending at the beginning of the month, they should be deposited in the upcoming end of month deposit cycle.

XBLRewards8, Oct 25, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Pending Credits