Pending, Covid ?

Discus and support Pending, Covid ? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It is a terrible shame that you can take my money out of the bank but not be able to ship one of two boxes to me whatever the reasons. A good business... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TedSiok, Jul 25, 2020.

1. TedSiok
    TedSiok Guest

Pending, Covid ?

It is a terrible shame that you can take my money out of the bank but not be able to ship one of two boxes to me whatever the reasons. A good business would NOT remove funds from their customers before they were able to provide what was paid for. And no
    Email telling me that PART of the order is Pending but you certainly push to sell me more product!!! So ashamed to have to do business with you. Where is my product?!

[Mod Removed - Personal Information[
    [table][/table]

:)

TedSiok, Jul 25, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Pending, Covid ?

Hey there TedSiok,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on what to do in this predicament. As posted by @XBF Ezra G, it would be best for you to reach
    out directly to support. Also, as this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our
    Legal
    and Corporate Affairs
    page. If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Pending, Covid ?

depends on work force due to the ongoing pandemic, depends on stock levels as exports from china are slow and also the fact microsoft have just stopped making xbox one x and xbox one s digital only consoles too. so they are going to be very difficult
    to find soon.
  4. TedSiok Win User

Pending, Covid ?

SO, How does the order for which I have already paid, get filled. Microsoft took money from my bank account knowing that they can't provide me with a product. Sounds like a class action lawsuit to me. When will I get my product?
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Pending, Covid ?

Hello TedSiok,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with an unfulfilled order for a purchase you made on the Microsoft Store. Please contact

Microsoft Store Support
    for information and updates on your order.

I hope this helps!
  6. VinOth_VingO - வ஠Win User

Order pending

Hi,

Due to COVID-19 your shipment will be pending. Not only yours most of the items were pending in the warehouse.
Thema:

Pending, Covid ?

1. Pending, Covid ? - Similar Threads - Pending Covid

2. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  3. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  4. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  5. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  6. I have a charge pending on my account I did not authorize

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a charge pending on my account I did not authorize: I was notified from my bank of almost a $12 Microsoft charge and don't know why 38eba998-5df4-415f-9d38-68a3fbf83245
  7. Minecraft has been "pending" for 2 years. How do i stop this so i can play

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft has been "pending" for 2 years. How do i stop this so i can play: Bought minecraft 2 years ago, played it for a few months then wanted to play again now. It said i havent purchased it so i tried on all my accounts, same every time. Checked status, it says i...
  8. Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time: I purchased Microsoft Number pad few days ago, and today is supposed to be the estimated delivery date, yet when I checked it’s still pending. Payment already been made through the debit card…...
  9. 30 day security pending, Xbox login

in XBoX Accessibility
    30 day security pending, Xbox login: Can I still access my Xbox account without being able to verify the mobile number (I don’t have anymore) or do I have to wait 30 days to get the code to access it?...
  10. Can I still sign into Xbox with the pending security even if I don’t have the old mobile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still sign into Xbox with the pending security even if I don’t have the old mobile...: Some reason it tells me I can still access my account but yet I need my old mobile number to get a code to sign into Xbox, is there a way to sign into my Xbox or do I have to wait the 30 day...