Penaltized for something I didn't do

Discus and support Penaltized for something I didn't do in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I recently in February got penalized for something I didn't do. My gamer picture wasn't appropriate and I didn't set my gamer pic as... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Levi Buss, Mar 10, 2024.

1. Levi Buss
    Levi Buss Guest

Hello everybody, I recently in February got penalized for something I didn't do. My gamer picture wasn't appropriate and I didn't set my gamer pic as that and now I have received a one-year penalty. Does anybody know how I can fix this or how Microsoft can fix this because I am very confused and I wouldn't want a one-year penalty on my Xbox.

:)

Levi Buss, Mar 10, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Suspended for something I didn't do?

4. Smwutches Win User

Banned for something I didn't do

To see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for something I didn't do

6. Smwutches Win User

Suspended for something I didn't do

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Penaltized for something I didn't do - Similar Threads - Penaltized something didn't

2. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  3. how do I download something outside of MircoSoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I download something outside of MircoSoft?: I can't download anything outside of mircosoft so when im trying to download a game it doesn't let me unless it is inside of the mircosoft app how do I take this off?...
  4. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  5. Why dose my internet go out when I update something on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my internet go out when I update something on my Xbox: I bought a new Xbox series X/S yesterday and when I went to plug it in and set it up My internet would shut off then when I went to update something on my Xbox the internet just randomly shuts off...
  6. Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?: Says my connection is good to go but there is something wrong on there end. Says the following services is experiencing issues: .Xbox live core services. When am I going to be able to connect...
  7. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  8. Xbox dies after downloading something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dies after downloading something: For the last week my Xbox one s has been working weird so it started when I tried to redownload doom eternal when I tried to start the Xbox again after leaving, it ether had the infamous green...
  9. When are you guys going to do something about this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When are you guys going to do something about this?: There's this guy with the gamertag (Mod Removed) and he's constantly making 20 posts on games all saying "look at my account" man's a narcissist and normally i wouldn't care less but its an issue...
  10. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e