Peculiar unreadable disc error. Need direction. XBL support didn't really help.

Discus and support Peculiar unreadable disc error. Need direction. XBL support didn't really help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, my issue is really weird. And what I was told the issue was, doesn't make much sense. My Xbox 360, S Model, Halo 4 Edition, has recently acquired a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SiglitzVonHugo, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Peculiar unreadable disc error. Need direction. XBL support didn't really help.

So, my issue is really weird. And what I was told the issue was, doesn't make much sense. My Xbox 360, S Model, Halo 4 Edition, has recently acquired a disc unreadable error. But! I can play discs for approx. twenty minutes before either the game becomes
    unplayable (clipping, entire sections of graphics just disappearing, and many others), or it will boot me back to the home screen and give me a dirty disc/disc unreadable error. This only happens with disc games. I can play downloaded games just fine, as
    well as full DVD movies with no problems. I was told it was the laser (whatever reads the disc, not sure exactly) but that didn't make much sense to me. It wouldn't be that specific and intermittent, which is a weird combination of adjectives. I tried to do
    an install, but the disc became unreadable before it could finish. Any ideas? I could really use them. I don't know of I'm the only person who has had these issues.

:)

SiglitzVonHugo, Aug 4, 2014
  2. ACAMERON
    ACAMERON Guest
    Issues with Lego Batman2

Disc unreadable error. Tried clearing cache, didn't make a difference.

ACAMERON, Aug 4, 2014
  3. monkeydale32
    monkeydale32 Guest
    Unreadable disc

I DOWNLOADED GTA5 and it's saying the unreadable disc error Please Help

monkeydale32, Aug 4, 2014
  4. Peculiar unreadable disc error. Need direction. XBL support didn't really help.

DangerousBard, Aug 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Peculiar unreadable disc error. Need direction. XBL support didn't really help.