PDP Xbox afterglow wired controller problem

Discus and support PDP Xbox afterglow wired controller problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller used to function until i connected the controller to my pc, again it worked but now when i plug my controller to my xbox, the LEDs just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nemxsis, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Nemxsis
    Nemxsis Guest

My controller used to function until i connected the controller to my pc, again it worked but now when i plug my controller to my xbox, the LEDs just lights up. I tried recalibrating but it didn't work. I even tried to update the controller but the Xbox doesn't detect it. Is the controller permanently broken and i need to buy another one or there's a fix for this?

:)

Nemxsis, Aug 7, 2021
  2. GoodxXxMourning Win User

Xbox One PDP Prismatic Afterglow USB controller has buzzing sound transmitting over mic

I recently bought a PDP Afterglow wired controller and Afterglow lvl 5+ wired headset and I am having the same issues. I believe it is because the controllers default Mic sensitivity is set too high, but it cant be adjusted in Settings>Devices and accessories>
    Controllers>Volume, unlike like a Microsoft Xbox one controller. I think pdp and Microsoft may use a different controller software, since the Microsoft controller update cannot be downloaded to the pdp controller. I am hoping the Afterglow app provides more
    settings and a way to adjust Mic levels.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

the pdp controllers are fully compatible with pc so that would not have broken it, if it fails to detect on xbox then you may want to contact pdp support. you also cannot update the pdp controllers via xbox.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Nemxsis!

With issues like these, you might need to update your controller. However, since your Xbox console does not detect it , please try to Power cycle your Xbox by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for 10 seconds, until the console shuts off. Then, turn it back on. and see if its detected. If this does not fix the issue, I would recommend preforming a Soft Factory Rest Xbox Support by selecting Reset and keep my games & apps. After that try plugging your controller.

Reset your console: Select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Nemxsis?

Unplug the controller from the console and turn off your console by holding the power button until the console turns off, remove the power cord for 1 minute. Power up the console again, plug in the controller, and see if that worked.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your email and password.***

If the problem persists, I'm afraid the controller might be faulty. I recommend contacting the manufacturer to request a replacement.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Which is better: Wired or Wireless Controllers?

I love wireless controllers but I prefer to use wired controllers. I don't like dealing with batteries and sync issues, so I stick with my PDP Afterglow.
Thema:

1. PDP Xbox afterglow wired controller problem - Similar Threads - PDP afterglow wired

2. Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working

in XboX Insiders
    Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working: My Pdp headset isn’t working i’ve connected it to a pc and it works fine but when i plug the dongle into my xbox nothing comes out other then when i turn off my xbox i hear a static noise...
  3. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  4. PDP Xbox afterglow wired controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    PDP Xbox afterglow wired controller problem: My controller used to function until i connected the controller to my pc, again it worked but now when i plug my controller to my xbox, the LEDs just lights up. I tried recalibrating but it didn't...
  5. PDP App AfterGlow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PDP App AfterGlow: its a brand new controller as well im trying to download a app for my new controller its called pdp Hub for the xbox one afterglow controller to change its color and i seem to be having a issue...
  6. Problemes manettes afterglow wired controller for xbox 360marque pdp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemes manettes afterglow wired controller for xbox 360marque pdp: Bonjour, je voudrais savoir ma manette (afterglow wired controller for xbox 360) lorsque je la branche dans mon xbox 360 elle allume mais la lumière pour indiquer joueur 1, la lumiere verte,...
  7. PDP Afterglow Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    PDP Afterglow Controller: I've been using the Afterglow Controller for some time. It seemed to be working fine until I used it on my computer. I plug it back into my Xbox one and then the Mic stops working. So I thought it...
  8. Afterglow Prismatic Controller for Xbox One by PDP Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow Prismatic Controller for Xbox One by PDP Issues: Hello Now i know that the controller isn't exactly official, but i need help as it's my only controller with the 3.5 mm jack. Basically, the controller is supposed to have mappable buttons on the...
  9. Xbox One PDP Prismatic Afterglow USB controller has buzzing sound transmitting over mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One PDP Prismatic Afterglow USB controller has buzzing sound transmitting over mic: I got the wired PDP afterglow xbox one controller and I have a big problem with buzzing coming from my mic that I can sort-of hear and the other people can hear quite well. I have tried several...
  10. PDP Afterglow Dolby Wireless Headset and Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PDP Afterglow Dolby Wireless Headset and Xbox One?: I have a PDP Afterglow Dolby Wireless Headset. http://www.pdp.com/Afterglow-Dolby-Surround-Wireless-Headset/dp/B00F9RGFEY This was compatible with the Xbox 360, however I can't get it to work...