Pdp lvl50 wireless headset power button stuck

Discus and support Pdp lvl50 wireless headset power button stuck in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I woke up this morning to the power button on my headset stuck and cant turn on my headset, any way i can fix it? e044ee92-3010-4054-9ef2-4a3b41d85c70 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexanderPrior, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset power button stuck

I woke up this morning to the power button on my headset stuck and cant turn on my headset, any way i can fix it?

:)

AlexanderPrior, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

There isn't a solution to that I'm aware of. You should speak to pdp support regarding warranty options here https://support.pdp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. trent childress Win User

Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that

I’m using a LVL50 pdp gaming headset for Xbox and I can hear but I can’t talk
  4. MatthewWheeler7 Win User

PDP LVL50 Wireless not working on Xbox

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

*I recommend trying the solutions below, please.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

*If that doesn't solve the problem, try the alternative provided in the official article for your headset brand below.

https://support.pdp.com/hc/en-us/articles/36005...

*So if the problem still persists, try using another USB console port, and if you still have the same problem, try resetting your console to factory defaults, for follow the instructions below.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

*Select to keep your games and apps so they won't be deleted.

*Make sure you know your email and password, as this will remove the account from the console, and you will need to add it again.
    When we say we have tried EVERYTHING.....we mean it. You are just repeating the same thing everyone else we have turned to says...which does not help at all....can we PLEASE get a REAL world solution or explanation. From what I understand this headset did not have this particular problem until latest console updates that were supposed to "FIX" headset issues.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

I would say that this is an update that has caused the issue...same thing happened to people a year ago.

However, it is strange for something to stop working on 2 separate console generations at the same time as they don't have the same updates. It implies (and I'm not suggesting it definitely is the issue) that the headset or the dongle is the issue. I take it there is no headset update?

Hmm...I am wondering: Did the headsets work before? Or did they not work straight out of the boxes? I only ask as there are different versions of the PDP LVL50 headset (PDP have 16 different versions listed) and not all of them work with the XBox so I would first double check to make sure it's an Xbox usable version:

https://www.pdp.com/headsets
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

*I recommend trying the solutions below, please.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

*If that doesn't solve the problem, try the alternative provided in the official article for your headset brand below.

https://support.pdp.com/hc/en-us/articles/36005...

*So if the problem still persists, try using another USB console port, and if you still have the same problem, try resetting your console to factory defaults, for follow the instructions below.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

*Select to keep your games and apps so they won't be deleted.

*Make sure you know your email and password, as this will remove the account from the console, and you will need to add it again.
Thema:

1. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset power button stuck - Similar Threads - Pdp lvl50 wireless

2. Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working

in XboX Insiders
    Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working: My Pdp headset isn’t working i’ve connected it to a pc and it works fine but when i plug the dongle into my xbox nothing comes out other then when i turn off my xbox i hear a static noise...
  3. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  4. Are pdp controllers safe to use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers safe to use?: Are pdp controllers safe to use? 19baa6c5-af32-4d6c-8f8e-8c42a61e02c9
  5. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  6. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...
  7. Where can I find a replacement donsel for my PDP Gaming LVL50 Wireless Stereo Xbox Headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I find a replacement donsel for my PDP Gaming LVL50 Wireless Stereo Xbox Headset...: I lost my donsel for my PDP Gaming LVL50 Xbox Wireless Stereo Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone, I already contacted pdp support and haven’t gotten an answer, just wondering where I can...
  8. Dongle not working on my PDP Gaming LVL50 Wireless Stereo Headset with Noise Cancelling...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dongle not working on my PDP Gaming LVL50 Wireless Stereo Headset with Noise Cancelling...: So I bought a PDP Gaming LVL50 Wireless Stereo Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone and it worked fine for 5 days until the dongle stop working and won’t light up or anything. I already tried...
  9. PDP LVL50 Wireless not working on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    PDP LVL50 Wireless not working on Xbox: I have a problem with my pdp lvl50 wireless. My Xbox Series X and Xbox One S do not recognize the usb dongle, I've tried everything: check the audio, re-pair the headset, reset the xbox. The...
  10. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.: It worked fine before.. Then the update happened and it just cut out and won't reconnect.... Tried everything including a full xbox reset... Headset and dongle are fine because it plays a few...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless pdp lvl 50 headset keeps turning on and off

2. PDP Gaming lvl 50 Wireless no Power