Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.

Discus and support Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It worked fine before.. Then the update happened and it just cut out and won't reconnect.... Tried everything including a full xbox reset... Headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by domination167, May 25, 2020.

1. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.

It worked fine before.. Then the update happened and it just cut out and won't reconnect.... Tried everything including a full xbox reset... Headset and dongle are fine because it plays a few seconds of the consoles audio before cutting off again.. Even
    tho it never say assigned.. I'm assuming it's either a software problem with the Xbox or a firmware update on the headset or it went into (pc mode) after the update.. There is 3 modes that I can't identify on it where you hold the power button on the headset
    for and it goes from slow blink (pair) to fast blink (?) to fast blink with pause (?)....... Usb dongle also has diff modes. I've been all over the internet there isn't ANYTHING about it??? And before anyone says it yes I've done all the game chat/ audio tuning
    you can think of also downloaded Dolby Atmos just in case it would help and updated controller change several settings

:)

domination167, May 25, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.