PDP controller

Discus and support PDP controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have a PDP controller that I use on the pc and in the last week my right trigger has been causing my left stick to move right. So when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mr Sainsbury, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Mr Sainsbury
    Mr Sainsbury Guest

PDP controller

Hi guys, I have a PDP controller that I use on the pc and in the last week my right trigger has been causing my left stick to move right. So when I shoot or accelerate in a game, I move/ steer to the right. Is it just broken or could it be software.

:)

Mr Sainsbury, Sep 27, 2023
  2. Bush is key2 Win User

Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....

what control do you have

because If you have a pdp control if in the settings of the pdp control
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Pdp controllers

as far as I can tell the Pdp controllers only have a 3.5mm jack so if your headset has that jack, then I'd say it would work, otherwise you may need an adapter.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Pdp controllers

Is your headset wired or wireless? The short answer would be yes. I check PDP's website and it says their Xbox controllers have a standard 3.5 mm jack for headsets, so you should be golden. The only non-compatible headsets listed on

this page
    for standard Xbox controllers and licensed Xbox products from third parties like PDP, are headsets that have 2.5mm jacks that typically require an adaptor. (Adaptor details were on that linked page.) Turtle Beach uses a standard 3.5.mm for their
    headsets, I believe...

If you're having wireless headset issues, you should contact Turtle Beach's support about that. https://support.turtlebeach.com/hc/en-us
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

PDP controller

Hey! My name is Kyle and I'm happy to help.

This may be just a software problem, does it happen in all games? Have you tried using the controller with a different device?
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Pdp controller

Hello Jobobo,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, we do not have support for third party controllers. It would be best to contact
    PDP support

On these forums and when contacting live support agents, we support Xbox and Official 1st party Xbox accessories.
Thema:

PDP controller

1. PDP controller - Similar Threads - PDP controller

2. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  3. Are pdp controllers safe to use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers safe to use?: Are pdp controllers safe to use? 19baa6c5-af32-4d6c-8f8e-8c42a61e02c9
  4. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  5. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...
  6. Pdp nubia bronze controller update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp nubia bronze controller update error: In the pdp hub app every time I try to configure the controller or do anything with it in the app it says I need to update the controller and it takes me to the update screen but when I click ok...
  7. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  8. My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??: I have a brand new wired PDP controller for Xbox and it turns off while playing any idea why?? 748dc5ae-dda5-4bc5-9a09-d3e9684ff49d
  9. Wired PDP Controller only working with usb cable that came with the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired PDP Controller only working with usb cable that came with the controller?: Hi, I recently bought a PDP controller to use on pc. This is the wired xbox series x controller that also works on pc. The controller works fine with the usb cable provided. This is a 8 foot long...
  10. how do you conecct a pdp controller to a chromebook when i open xbox cloud gameing the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you conecct a pdp controller to a chromebook when i open xbox cloud gameing the...: i just need help connecting it its a wired controller pdp 4963b265-35d3-4d21-b6a5-7b6f37cda393