Pdp Controller won't turn on

Discus and support Pdp Controller won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did the reset were you hold down on the d-pad to plug it in and do all that and it blinks while I do it and then as soon as I finish resetting it the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nathan Gann, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Nathan Gann
    Nathan Gann Guest

I did the reset were you hold down on the d-pad to plug it in and do all that and it blinks while I do it and then as soon as I finish resetting it the light goes off and it just vibrates they'll sit there and blink the whole time but as soon as I click the down deep pad at the end the light goes off and then it vibrates

:)

Nathan Gann, Aug 13, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

3. Gerardo CG Win User

My PDP Controller won't turn on

Hi there Rey, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Since you are experiencing this issue with a PDP controller, it will be necessary for you to directly contact the manufacturer so they can assist you in resolving the issue or instruct you on how to utilize the controller's warranty.

You can reach out to them through the following link:

https://support.pdp.com/hc/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Bush is key2 Win User

Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....

what control do you have

because If you have a pdp control if in the settings of the pdp control
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Pdp controllers

as far as I can tell the Pdp controllers only have a 3.5mm jack so if your headset has that jack, then I'd say it would work, otherwise you may need an adapter.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Pdp controllers

Is your headset wired or wireless? The short answer would be yes. I check PDP's website and it says their Xbox controllers have a standard 3.5 mm jack for headsets, so you should be golden. The only non-compatible headsets listed on

this page
    for standard Xbox controllers and licensed Xbox products from third parties like PDP, are headsets that have 2.5mm jacks that typically require an adaptor. (Adaptor details were on that linked page.) Turtle Beach uses a standard 3.5.mm for their
    headsets, I believe...

If you're having wireless headset issues, you should contact Turtle Beach's support about that. https://support.turtlebeach.com/hc/en-us
Thema:

1. Pdp Controller won't turn on - Similar Threads - Pdp Controller won't

2. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  3. Are pdp controllers safe to use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers safe to use?: Are pdp controllers safe to use? 19baa6c5-af32-4d6c-8f8e-8c42a61e02c9
  4. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  5. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...
  6. Pdp nubia bronze controller update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp nubia bronze controller update error: In the pdp hub app every time I try to configure the controller or do anything with it in the app it says I need to update the controller and it takes me to the update screen but when I click ok...
  7. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  8. My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??: I have a brand new wired PDP controller for Xbox and it turns off while playing any idea why?? 748dc5ae-dda5-4bc5-9a09-d3e9684ff49d
  9. Wired PDP Controller only working with usb cable that came with the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired PDP Controller only working with usb cable that came with the controller?: Hi, I recently bought a PDP controller to use on pc. This is the wired xbox series x controller that also works on pc. The controller works fine with the usb cable provided. This is a 8 foot long...
  10. Analog sticks won't respond to up or down input on my PDP Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog sticks won't respond to up or down input on my PDP Xbox controller: My Xbox one pdp wired controlled analog stick isn't responding to input “up” or “down” I've went to accessorie settings to fix my problem, to see also my left and right trigger isn't responding...