PDP Afterglow Dolby Wireless Headset and Xbox One?

Discus and support PDP Afterglow Dolby Wireless Headset and Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a PDP Afterglow Dolby Wireless Headset. http://www.pdp.com/Afterglow-Dolby-Surround-Wireless-Headset/dp/B00F9RGFEY This was compatible with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wheezy5483, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Wheezy5483
    Wheezy5483 Guest

I have a PDP Afterglow Dolby Wireless Headset.
    http://www.pdp.com/Afterglow-Dolby-Surround-Wireless-Headset/dp/B00F9RGFEY

This was compatible with the Xbox 360, however I can't get it to work with Xbox One... I have connected an optical cable from the Xbox One to the Transmitter/Stand, and adjusted the Optical Settings, but I get no sound at all. The optical port and cable
    works because when connected directly to my soundbar I get sound. The headset works for sure as well because I connect it with the optical connection to my PC and no issues...

Anyone else having this issue or know of a solution?

:)

Wheezy5483, Mar 7, 2014
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    IndieRock, Mar 7, 2014
  3. Dear Microsoft, please do something with your products!!!

The Afterglow AG7 headset is manufactured by PDP, a third-party company. Microsoft has no part in manufacture of the headset, other than "officially licensing" it.

You will need to browse through PDP support (Afterglow AG7 support page) to troubleshoot your headset problems.

Internet Expert, Mar 7, 2014
  4. cooganstein
    cooganstein Guest

Yeah i had exact same problem yesterday with same headset on my x1. Had another go at it today and the optical cable wasn't plugged into transmitter properly. Maybe double check all connections, mine definitely working now with wireless chat too it appears.
    Good luck.

cooganstein, May 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: