pc Xbox dongle has stopped working and a new one and the device manger fix hasn't worked

Discus and support pc Xbox dongle has stopped working and a new one and the device manger fix hasn't worked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; using a dongle for bt connection to pc, one day it stopped working while using it its old whatever. brought a new one and tride with that no luck... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by harry kelly1, Feb 25, 2024.

1. harry kelly1
    harry kelly1 Guest

pc Xbox dongle has stopped working and a new one and the device manger fix hasn't worked

using a dongle for bt connection to pc, one day it stopped working while using it its old whatever. brought a new one and tride with that no luck traded concing to my phone, strataway worked try with the pc bt works but not stable tried the same dongle in a different pc running the same windows 10 world, tride again on mine nothing (have tried all the usbs available, done a factory rested to as well as the advised stuff in device manager) any help

:)

harry kelly1, Feb 25, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Harry, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, make sure your Windows is updated:

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...eshooter-19bc41ca-ad72-ae67-af3c-89ce169755dd

Then, try using it while doing a clean boot:

Press Windows Key + R > Type msconfig > Select Services > Check the box Hide all Microsoft Services > Select Deactivate All.

Restart your computer.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Stormburn1 Win User

Win10 PC not detecting Xbox controller after Xbox Accessories app crashed updating firmware.

I'm working on finding an Xbox one. Device manger is detecting it, but I'm not sure what to do with that.
  4. Msolty1251 Win User

Xbox One S Bluetooth Controller For PC

Ok, so i just tried on one laptop with WIN 10 same version as i have on my PC and it works fine, without asking any passcode, laptop has build in bluetooth, on my PC im using bluetooth dongle, does have this new controller problems with BT dongles? it just
    working with build in bluetooth ? im waiting for new dongle to try it out im really curious,
  5. Jason_Crouch Win User

Xbox X|S controller no longer working reliably with Windows 10 PC

I can pair the device to my phone, and to my macbook pro.

With the Xbox controller I used to have occasional disconnection problems with an older USB BT 4.0 dongle, so I upgraded to a BT 5.0 dongle. This was pretty reliable until today. Other devices (logitech mice and keyboards, mainly) work with the PC BT dongle.

The Xbox controller works when connected by a USB-C cable.

The accessories app shows that it has the current firmware

Best

Jason
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Play & Charge Kit

Thema:

1. pc Xbox dongle has stopped working and a new one and the device manger fix hasn't worked - Similar Threads - dongle has stopped

2. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  3. my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?: my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do? 76e8cdf4-62ad-445c-b601-011e8731c856
  4. Dongle compatibility for Wireless Keyboad 3000 V2 + Mouse 5000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dongle compatibility for Wireless Keyboad 3000 V2 + Mouse 5000: Hello. I've got a wireless set Keyboard 3000 V2 and mouse 5000, that is damaged. I would like to know if my dongle would work on the same set that someone is selling, without Dongle. So in short:...
  5. Is there a usb dongle for connecting Xbox series s to controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a usb dongle for connecting Xbox series s to controller?: Howdy! So here’s the deal, I have my tv mounted to my wall and recently mounted my Xbox behind the TV as well. Now my controller keeps disconnecting. I put my Xbox below the tv on the shelf as a...
  6. My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...: My mx anywhere 3 was working with the dongle yesterday. Today I start playing and all of a sudden the dongle doesn't work but the Bluetooth works. Please tell how to make the dongle work again. I...
  7. The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...

in XBoX on Windows
    The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...: The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a replacement or repair as it is almost new. I would like to talk to an agent 531d6ac0-3349-438d-914d-7dec0049e810
  8. Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke: I have a wireless keyboard (Wireless Confort Keyboard 5050 Model 1728) that connected through a dongle that I plug into a usb port. Well, the dongle broke. Does anyone know if you can buy a...
  9. I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...: I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Controller dongle. My sound keeps cutting in and out whilst playing destiny 2 via Steam. It is getting progressively worse....
  10. USB device malfunctioning. Turning the controller on disconnects the dongle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USB device malfunctioning. Turning the controller on disconnects the dongle.: So, I have had some problems with my Cosmic Byte Ares Wireless Controller for a while now. It used to connect fine sometimes, and I thought it was a loose connection due to which it might not be...