pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

Discus and support pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CalebBermudez, May 19, 2024.

1. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some guides/forums have said, but it shows an error message saying the removal failed. please help

:)

CalebBermudez, May 19, 2024
  2. iPyrrhus Win User

Xbox PC App: 'We Couldn't Sign You in to Xbox Live (0x80004005)' When Already Signed in Preventing Me from Playing Games

Unfortunately neither of these worked...and for a while solution 1 put me in a loop. After removing RegEdit services, I got stuck in the following loop: Launch game from Xbox app->Windows Store prompt telling me it needs to install Game Services utility->Install Game Services utility in Windows Store->Try again to launch a game in Xbox app->Again opens Windows Store to install Game Services even though it was already installed->Repeat.

Fortunately I fixed that loop with step one of solution 2 (repairing Gaming Services function in the Windows settings>applications tab), but anyone else be warned that if you don't do that part too, the app will get stuck without Game Services able to run, then you can't launch any Xbox app games.

Anyway, yes, back to square one: Still getting the same Xbox Live Sign-In error when launching Wolfenstein after attempting both of those solutions. :(
  3. SupachaiLimwattana Win User

Xbox app won't launch after installed gaming services on Windows 10

Thank you for your help, but it doesn't work.

My problem is I can't access Xbox app when gaming services has installed. I can access the Xbox app after I remove the gaming services by this command "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers".

even if I can access the Xbox app, it notifies me that I need to download gaming services. If I do, it just like it could not install (nothing happens and game cannot install, display preparing button). If I close this Xbox window and re-open it, I will not be able to launch the app (stuck in Xbox logo loading screen)

My computer cannot install windows 11 (no TPM 2.0) and I try to update windows every time I try.

My EA Play is work fine. no any problems.

PS. By the way, I wasted my Pc Gamepass for a month with nothing.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Gamepass will not update my games

Got it. Remove the Xbox app again and reinstall the gaming service

Launch PowerShell as an administrator and enter

“get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”

Restart your PC, open PowerShell as admin again, and enter

“start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”

The Microsoft Store will open and ask to install Gaming Services, install. Install the Xbox app again and check if you can update the games.
  5. Dranlius Win User

Fallout 4 crash

I play on my phone with the game pass app, and i can't manage my mods without launching the game.

And when i launch it crash... I'm stuck
  6. NadirKhanSa Win User

Stardew Valley does not launch after installation

Hi Christopher,

I managed to remove the Gaming Services by running the following command (in admin mode)

"get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage"

(this did not include the -allusers switch)

After removing the service, I ran the Xbox app, which came up with a blue banner prompting the reinstalling GameServices. (Restarted the pc)

After it appears it has been reinstalled, trying to launch the game I am now redirected to the GameServices store page.
Thema:

pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

1. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services - Similar Threads - app stuck launching

2. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  3. xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc): whenever i try to join a voice chat with my friends it gets stuck on connecting and i cannot join i have tried many fixes but none of them work any suggestions? submitted by /u/Krazykayra...
  4. xbox app stucking screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app stucking screen: hi I'm having a game pass issue in Xbox app in pc that the loading screen keep loading for ever and never load , I tried a lot of methods ef477594-0df6-40c0-b4e4-98155079b958
  5. Xbox app stuck on launching for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app stuck on launching for PC: I've looked everywhere for fixes for this and none of them work. Here is the list of things I have tried, all of which either seem to do nothing or make the app stuck on updating 100% for hours....
  6. Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?: It's been stuck on this for 20 minutes now and it still won't load or open. And yes I have restarted my pc and uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. I'm also up to date on my windows...
  7. XBOX app stuck on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX app stuck on launch: XBOX app opens but it doesn't go past the logo on first startup. No error message occurs. I tried reinstalling multiple times which fails [img] 13d418fd-14ea-47cf-a069-875d963defa0
  8. XBOX APP not launching stuck on heartbeat screen for hrs Using PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX APP not launching stuck on heartbeat screen for hrs Using PC: Hello everyone I am a novice when it comes to computers but the Xbox app ON his PC when launched will only remain on the loading screen and not go past it I have tried re start I have also tried...
  9. My Xbox app on PC is stuck launching.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app on PC is stuck launching.: My Xbox app for PC Is stuck launching. The app used to work fine until this happened. I cannot get into the app, it just launches indefinitely. I cannot access anything. The Xbox logo pulses as...
  10. My Xbox app is stuck loading every time I launch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app is stuck loading every time I launch it: I have been experiencing this issue with the xbox app where it wont seem to launch. This seems to happens every time gaming services are updated. I have tried many things ranging from...