PC Xbox app refuses to sign me in

Discus and support PC Xbox app refuses to sign me in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I keep getting on my windows 11 laptop a white screen when I try to sign in on my pc Xbox app then I wait a few seconds and nothing happens for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by football nic 8, Nov 20, 2023.

1. PC Xbox app refuses to sign me in

Hello, I keep getting on my windows 11 laptop a white screen when I try to sign in on my pc Xbox app then I wait a few seconds and nothing happens for like sign in pop ups or anything as the app refreshes its self after a minute with no sign in prompt. this only happens after I manually have to sign in on the app since it also refuses to automatically sign me in.

:)

football nic 8, Nov 20, 2023
  2. football nic 8 Win User

Only the XBOX app is giving me the issue on my laptop pc
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, football N.
    It seems you were able to open the Services app.

For the gaming services, please try checking both, but probably there is at least one of them that is not going to allow you to modify it.
    However, if none of the two can be modified, skip GamingServices.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Thank you.

I can share three more potential solutions, give them a try and test the Xbox app once you performed one, test the next if the issue persists:

Option 1:
    Right-click on the Windows button and select PowerShell (administrator)

Then, run the following command: (you may want to copy and paste the entire command)

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}.

This command can take a while to end, but when the process ends, you should be able to type in the PowerShell window.

After that, please restart your computer and try using the Xbox app again.

Option 2:
    Open the task manager > click on “startup” > for each app listed, click disable.
    Restart your PC and try using the Xbox app one more time.

Option 3:
    Disable temporarily your antivirus or firewall, this includes Microsoft Defender, and after that, test the Xbox app.

Option 4:
    Perform a clean boot in your PC, once restarted, try the Xbox app again.
    You can follow the steps for the clean boot process, by clicking here:

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd

Options 2 and 4 are suggested in case a third party service or app is causing conflict with the Xbox app.
  5. football nic 8 Win User

which gaming service do I need to do, there is 2
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Hello football N. In Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I can suggest this potential solution. Please try it and share your comments.

Step 1. Search "Services" by using the Windows search functionality and look for the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

Step 2. For each service: Right-click on the service > Properties.
    In Startup Type, set the service to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start > Apply > OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.

Note: In case GamingServices can't be modified, skip that one.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. PC Xbox app refuses to sign me in - Similar Threads - app refuses sign

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  6. Xbox App refuses to install game on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App refuses to install game on PC: Hello, I am on a windows 10 PC attempting to install the game "State of Decay 2". All my efforts have failed. It merely states it is unable to connect me to the service and returns the error code...
  7. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  8. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  9. My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi,...: My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi, his account is signed in. It is an Xbox one S. 6a2508e6-0b83-4c23-90a9-495fcdb0063c
  10. XBOX app refuses to allow me to switch accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX app refuses to allow me to switch accounts: I have separate accounts for windows and XBOX. XBOX app automatically sings me into the Windows account and won't let me switch. Even if I get to the screen that says this is not me, clicking on...