Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games

Discus and support Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried everything from repairing to resetting the apps, to uninstalling and reinstalling the apps and games and still the games won't launch,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoO Caboose, Oct 25, 2023.

1. MoO Caboose
    MoO Caboose Guest

I have tried everything from repairing to resetting the apps, to uninstalling and reinstalling the apps and games and still the games won't launch, specifically Microsoft owned games, like Fallout 3 GOTY, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Halo Infinite, but other games that use a secondary launcher like for instance Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition which was downloaded trough the Xbox app launch and work fine, I have checked and the games are downloading to the proper folder and everything, so I am officially stumped. Someone please help, I literally can't play any Microsoft based game that uses the Xbox app to launch, which is a lot of games honestly. I tried opening them through the Microsoft Store, same thing, nothing happens at all, no attempt to start up, nothing.

:)

MoO Caboose, Oct 25, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: