PC version purchased Flight Simulator on XBOX Series X

Discus and support PC version purchased Flight Simulator on XBOX Series X in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I bought the PC version of Microsoft Flight Simulator through the Windows store, so if I got an XBOX Series X console do I have it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nigel Burrell, Nov 24, 2023.

1. PC version purchased Flight Simulator on XBOX Series X

Hi everyone,

I bought the PC version of Microsoft Flight Simulator through the Windows store, so if I got an XBOX Series X console do I have it available for free?

Thanks

:)

Nigel Burrell, Nov 24, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option for Controllers. How do I add??

Flight SImulator is not compatible with any Xbox One, One S, or One X consoles

Only Series S and Series X

There are two versions of the joystick, one that is for PC only and one for Xbox, make sure you have the Xbox version and that the selector switch is set to Xbox

Make sure your specific model is compatible with Flight Simulator
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought Microsoft flight simulator on xbox one s but it says 'This game isn't compatible'

If you’re inserting it, that tells me you bought the Windows disc version and live in Europe, or that you bought a copy of Flight Simulator X which is PC only. There is no Xbox disc release at this time.

No disc version of Flight Simulator will work on any Xbox

Flight Simulator 2020 only works on Series consoles, One consoles are not compatible
  4. Smwutches Win User

flight sim x compatibility

No. Flight Simulator is only on the Series S/X or PC.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Microsoft flight sim 2020 Alpha on Xbox

There are no Xbox tests planned currently. As flight simulator’s audience is extremely PC based, i believe the rumors that thr console version will be finished behind the PC.

Pure speculation, I expect the Xbox version will be ready for the series X launch, as its Likely a showcase game for its abilities
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft flight simulator

Flight Simulator is only available for PC and the Series S/X. It is not compatible with the One.
Thema:

PC version purchased Flight Simulator on XBOX Series X

1. PC version purchased Flight Simulator on XBOX Series X - Similar Threads - version purchased Flight

2. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  3. I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...: I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My question is, if I've already purchased the disc version, will I have to rebuy the digital version as well?...
  4. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  5. I recently purchased a game for myself and I'd like to buy the same version for a friend...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently purchased a game for myself and I'd like to buy the same version for a friend...: I recently purchased a game for myself and would like to send the same game as a gift but there is no longer a tab to send as a gift, how can I send my friend the gift of a game I already own?...
  6. New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...: [img] I lost my pc which has minecraft installed which i purchased in 2021. Now I want to install the same product in the new laptop. In order history even though I can see the purchase, I cannot...
  7. Why is my fc24 currency in $ when i purchased a uk version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my fc24 currency in $ when i purchased a uk version: i have purchased a copy of fc24 as a download but when i started to play the currency is in dollars not British pound. I have not any issues with any previous versions of FIFA. Can anybody help me...
  8. Why was I given the wrong version of 2K after I purchased my preorder?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was I given the wrong version of 2K after I purchased my preorder?: I pre ordered the 25th anniversary edition of 2K. Yet I have no VC, No nba league pass and when I go to the game it says I own the base version even though I paid $162.02....
  9. Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes...: As question states, I purchased the Series S|X upgrade dlc for THPS and The Outer Worlds, but the Series S|X versions do not show in my Library. I’m required to endlessly search the MS Store to...
  10. Purchased wrong version of Flight Simulator and Microsoft refuses to help

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased wrong version of Flight Simulator and Microsoft refuses to help: MS sells 3 different versions of Flight Simulator. I accidentally purchased the middle version (Deluxe) and I want the FULL (Deluxe Premium) version of the simulator. I do not want a refund, I am...