PC TO XBOX ADAPTER FOR THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA STEERING WHEEL

Discus and support PC TO XBOX ADAPTER FOR THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA STEERING WHEEL in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; does anyone know what cable i need so i can connect to my xbox. the steering wheel is pc and xbox compatible. i think it connects via usb? thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thetoothmiester, Oct 8, 2015.

1. PC TO XBOX ADAPTER FOR THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA STEERING WHEEL

does anyone know what cable i need so i can connect to my xbox. the steering wheel is pc and xbox compatible. i think it connects via usb? thanks

:)

thetoothmiester, Oct 8, 2015
  2. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Lord Dirt, Oct 8, 2015
  3. Możliwość grania na kierownicy w Forza Horizon 4 [Translation - The ability to play on the wheel in Forza Horizon 4 ]

Posiadam kierownice thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia i chcę pograć na niej w Forze Horizon 4 ale nie da się ustawić ustawień (kierownica działa)

[Translation - I have the handlebars Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia and I want to play on it in the Forze Horizon 4 but you can not set the settings (the steering wheel Works) ]

Magdalena Wilk, Oct 8, 2015
  4. Irixion
    Irixion Guest

If it connects via USB, then just plug it into the Xbox. It may not work though if it's not specifically compatible.

Irixion, Oct 8, 2015
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Any plans for a MS Wireless Speed Wheel for XBox One?

6. T0X1C V3N0M Win User
  7. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Xbox one steering wheel! Has anyone got a suggestion for a good wireless steering wheel?

8. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Doubting but hopeful

There are currently two wheels available for the Xbox One from Thrustmaster:

- Ferrari 458 Spider (Force Feedback via bungie cord linear resistance) (www.thrustmaster.com/.../tx-racing-wheel-ferrari-458-italia-edition)

-Ferrari 458 TX (Force Feedback via brushless motors) (www.thrustmaster.com/.../tx-racing-wheel-ferrari-458-italia-edition)

Mad Catz is also coming out with a wheel but who knows when they'll release it (originally at launch, then in Feb, then in June, now shipping in July) (store.madcatz.com/.../Mad-Catz-Pro-Racing-Force-Feedback-Wheel-and-Pedals-for-Xbox-One.html)

I can understand not wanting to spend a lot of money on a new setup. The TX is expensive (currently $350 on Amazon) but it's the best wheel I've played with. I actually just setup my old Fanatec CSR on Xbox 360 with FM4 the other night and wow did it feel
    poor compared to the TX. The TX's feedback is MUCH stronger than the Fanatec and it's smooth as silk. I've played on Logitech G25 and G27 and they always felt "bumpy" to me. The Thrustmaster is strong and smooth and is the best wheel I've ever used.

It was amazing to run the P1 on Nurburgring last night using the TX. I highly recommend it if you're in the market for a wheel.
  9. Irixion Win User

If it connects via USB, then just plug it into the Xbox. It may not work though if it's not specifically compatible.
Thema:

1. PC TO XBOX ADAPTER FOR THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA STEERING WHEEL - Similar Threads - ADAPTER THRUSTMASTER FERRARI

2. XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys: Since I installed the wireless adapter I have had Blue Screens and the offending file is mt7612US.sys Is there a fix to this? 532fc239-73e1-43c6-88e1-5dc0ac7f4e88
  3. Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected...: Hello, I am experiencing a persistent intermittent issue with the Xbox Wireless Adapter on my Windows 11 system. Sometimes, after my controller turns off and must reconnect, although my Xbox...
  4. Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?: I was wondering if i would get console banned for using an adapter that allows me to use a ps5 cobtroller on xbox the gulikit goku adapter by aknes to be exact. 82970b09-95f0-4f07-b4b4-d49e7a87dbab
  5. xbox wireless adapter on an xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless adapter on an xbox one: I'm asking this because my Xbox controller randomly disconnects after 1-5 minutes of gaming (I tried using several controllers ( bought a new one and borrowed form my brother and this still...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working: Hello, I have an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 which has been working for a few years then suddenly stopped working a few months ago. I have tried several things to fix it but nothing...
  7. Can the xbox wireless adapter support multiple devices simultaneously

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the xbox wireless adapter support multiple devices simultaneously: I have an older series 1 elite controller and liked the look of the halo infinite razer headset so i was wondering if the xbox adapter can support multiple devices at the same time, or would i...
  8. can you use an ethernet USB adapter from my phone to my xbox series s for a wired internet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you use an ethernet USB adapter from my phone to my xbox series s for a wired internet...: can you use an ethernet USB adapter from my phone to my xbox series s for a wired internet connection? please reply if you can help bfe3048e-eadd-4de5-929b-add22bf8ebaa
  9. I can confirm the Thrustmaster USB Joystick works with the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can confirm the Thrustmaster USB Joystick works with the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC)...: Thrustmaster USB Joystick When plugged into the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC) the default buttons are listed below: Apart from the joystick functionality, the Thrustmaster USB Joystick has 6...
  10. Adaptive controller with Thrustmaster TMX!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adaptive controller with Thrustmaster TMX!!!!!: Can’t map adaptive controller to Thrustmaster TMX! I have one arm and want to use the adaptive controller to shift up and down but it’s not possible! Bill Gates worth over 100 billion dollars and...