Pc running horrible out of no where.

Discus and support Pc running horrible out of no where. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] So I’m using the game “ fortnite “ as a benchmark test , I have a 3060 ti with an Intel i510600k and was able to run easily 90-120fps on high... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Retro Johny, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Retro Johny
    Retro Johny Guest

Pc running horrible out of no where. [​IMG]

So I’m using the game “ fortnite “ as a benchmark test , I have a 3060 ti with an Intel i510600k and was able to run easily 90-120fps on high settings then out of no where the textures on the game go gray as if they were missing , I made sure I had all windows updated to date and same for the my gpu drivers. I decided to do a clean reset and the game fortnite has the textures back but it’s low fps and my cpu% would shoot up to 100 which it wouldn’t do back then. Around the same time I would check task manager and noticed that service host would run a lot of memory when back then which was literally 2 days ago it never ran in the background. I’ve had people tell me it’s normal to have service host in the background but I’m wondering is what changed for it to be running in the background now? Feel like I hit a wall I don’t know what else to do. Only possibility I can think of is having to upgrade my cpu and ram.

:)

Retro Johny, Jun 11, 2024
  2. THE ACTI0N MAN Win User

Gardens and Graveyards CRRRRRAAAZY!! Unbalanced

Zombies can be stopped almost effortlessly depending on where the teleporter is located. I, by myself, can delay an entire team with just the Peashooter or Cacti. Even if they do manage to bypass me, I can run back and destroy the teleporter instantly and
    delay them until time runs out.

Likewise I've been on Zombie teams where one enemy has done the same to us. Some teleporter locations are just horrible. Easy to attack; impossible to defend.
  3. iBakez Win User

Cops and Robbers

the PC beta was absolutely horrible :(

Lets hope the console beta is better, but im not holding out much hope
  4. CorsterIcehold Win User

Scorestreak record

Thank you for your replies. Rehab is correct. I typically run UAV, hunter killer, and guardian. But I've been finding that lately I've been looping frequently (not that that's a bad thing). I used to be a horrible player, (K/D around 0.45) but I think I
    found a loadout that works well for me; that and I don't just run out in the open like a moron anymore. (Before you say it... no I don't camp [anymore]. I just see where my team is on the map and plan accordingly. so now I've improved from horrible to just
    lackluster ;)

Thanks again!

-cor-
  5. ziggy crossman7 Win User

Xbox Game pass (Xcloud) laggy and pixalated on high speed networks on Android.

Yeah it is still running horrible
  6. theinaniloquent Win User

Confirmed: Diablo 3 coming to Consoles

Sweet! I never tried any of the Diablo games (PC games are horrible) but I'm pretty excited to see how this game turns out.
Thema:

1. Pc running horrible out of no where. - Similar Threads - running horrible where

2. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  3. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  4. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  5. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  6. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  7. Xbox won't run at 1440p and 120hz at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't run at 1440p and 120hz at the same time: I recently purchased a new monitor for my series x. It is a KOORUI 27 Inch Gaming Monitor . I'm using the hdmi cable that comes.with the Xbox. It lets me select 1440p or 120hz but when I try to...
  8. Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running: When I play Minecraft everything is perfect until at one point the screen freezes while in reality the game continues to run so that I hear the voices of villagers, animals, water, etc. I tried...
  9. I cannot run specific games

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot run specific games: Anytime I try to run a game, it crashes immediately. most will throw up their start up menu then crash right after. Error message: The server...
  10. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...