PC ports of spyro and crash

Discus and support PC ports of spyro and crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a question do you think that Spyro reignited Trilogy and crash n-sane Trilogy will ever come to PC through Xbox Like they did with steam because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spyrofan, Feb 9, 2022.

1. spyrofan
    spyrofan Guest

I have a question do you think that Spyro reignited Trilogy and crash n-sane Trilogy will ever come to PC through Xbox Like they did with steam because I have the games on Steam but I also want to purchase the games on my Xbox app on my PC so I can have it for both PC and Xbox

:)

spyrofan, Feb 9, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

That will depend with the game publisher, also not all games that are on Xbox PC is an Xbox Play Anywhere. Will really depend with the game.
  3. AndieKetchum13 Win User

Spyro Crash bundle

It's the spyro crash digital bundle it's two downloads one is spyro it has all 3 spyro games and runs fine but the other download crash never started up it goes to the loading screen before the main menu and quits to dashboard before the main menu
  4. choppyseize Win User

Crash Bandicoot or Spyro?

Crash Bandicoot was a lot harder then I remembered. Spyro was fun and relaxing. I would start with Spyro
  5. eduscxbox Win User

Crash Bandicoot or Spyro?

I would recommend Crash, because it's the one I played. I didn't play much of Spyro so I can't tell about spyro trilogy. But Crash Bandicoot it's great.
  6. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

the holidays are just over 2 weeks away what games are you hoping to get under the tree

I would like the Spyro trilogy. Loved playing Crash again and can't wait to play Spyro again.
Thema:

1. PC ports of spyro and crash - Similar Threads - ports spyro crash

2. Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)": I've tried absolutely everything possible. I can not find a single fix. There is no xbox networking tab either so please don't ask to check that. c1ee0fb9-6b5e-4d8f-8ed9-9d2ae2e11583
  3. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  4. I think my Port is broken on my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    I think my Port is broken on my Xbox series S: have a Xbox series s that has worked fine for the entirety that I have had it, today for the first time the wired connection will not work, however connecting to WiFi will. I searched up and down...
  5. USB ports not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB ports not working: So my towns power went out and I came back to find my USB ports didn’t want to connect my headset USB. I tried to turn it off and on (nothing), restarting and still nothing. BUT!!! My headset had...
  6. Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...: [img] here is a photo of what it looks like bb1e3daf-04bc-4be3-9fd6-114ba54710be
  7. question about xbox series s usb port

in XBoX on Windows
    question about xbox series s usb port: Hello Microsoft, I have a question about the Xbox Series S device. My problem or question is when I connect the Xbox device to electricity, I feel when I touch the USB port I feel the presence of...
  8. Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.

in XboX Insiders
    Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.: It would be nice if you informed the Xbox system development team to enable some option in this regard, PlayStation has several options in sleep mode to supply power to the USB ports: Always give...
  9. Why does the connection drop using Ethernet port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the connection drop using Ethernet port: When I connect my Series X to my router with an Ethernet cable, it drops connection, I do not have this problem playing over WiFi. I have tried multiple cables, purchased a new Cat6 cable and I...
  10. Port Forwarding on Youfibre

in XBoX on Consoles
    Port Forwarding on Youfibre: Hi all, I recently switched to Youfibre (UK) and keep getting moderate NAT type despite super fast speeds. I understand I need to setup port forwarding on my router. Can anyone advise a step by...