pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s

Discus and support pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i start my game on pc, it tells me to choose between local save, cloud save, or choose next time. when i choose local or next time, i get my most... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by froomfie ., Sep 5, 2023.

1. froomfie .
    froomfie . Guest

when i start my game on pc, it tells me to choose between local save, cloud save, or choose next time. when i choose local or next time, i get my most recent save. when i save my game and exit and load my game on my series s, , the last save is much older than my pc save. i dont know how to fix this

:)

froomfie ., Sep 5, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

First we need to know what game

Not all games support cross saves.
  3. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Kingdom Come: Deliverance saves

You can only use the same save file if a game is play anywhere ie playable across devices such as pc and xbox.

A game being available on both xbox and pc is not the same as a play anywhere title and so the saves and progress would be seperate

As far as I'm aware this game is not play anywhere
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Saved Data from Xbox to PC

Hi,

Unfortunately Doom Eternal, Skyrim and Wolfenstein 2 are not play anywhere and their Xbox Save files can not be transferred to a PC.
  5. Ben W1 Win User

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord isn't available through Xbox via Windows?

Hi, Sorry but I’m still a little confused here….

If I want the ability to play Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord on both my Xbox Series X and my PC – do I need to purchase 2 versions of the game? (console and PC)

I don’t see it advertised anywhere as a ‘Play Anywhere’ title, meaning playable on both places after purchase. Like you mention, it doesn’t even appear on the Xbox PC app.

I notice it mentions cloud saves, but this isn’t an indication that your save file is playable on both platforms.

I’m basiscally looking to only have to purchase it once and play on both devices – not fussed about save file accessible on both – game’s so good I’m happy to run 2 different playthroughs at once. 😊
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Skyrim Anniversary Upgrade Smart Delivery?

Hi,

You can only get an Xbox game on PC at same time if a game is 'Play Anywhere'. Unfortunately, Skyrim Anniversary is not play anywhere.

Smart Delivery is a free upgrade of an Xbox One game to a Series X|S title.
Thema:

1. pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s - Similar Threads - play anywhere save

2. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  3. Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere"

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere": Title says it all. Its been 2 years. submitted by /u/RedditGojiraX [link] [comments]
  4. Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old...
  5. Do Play Anywhere Games Required Gamepass PC / Ultimate For Online Play On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do Play Anywhere Games Required Gamepass PC / Ultimate For Online Play On PC: For instance Blazblue Cross Tag Battle is play anywhere. I buy the game thru Xbox so will I be forced to pay for a subscription for online while on PC or is there no paywall...
  6. Problems.playing xbox play anywhere on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems.playing xbox play anywhere on pc: Hi so I would like to play using the xbox play anywhere on my pc the option is not available since I can't install the windows anivessary upadte I have tried everything but the upadate dosn6t show...
  7. Is play anywhere cross profile on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is play anywhere cross profile on xbox?: This is a bit difficult to explain, but we recently got an Xbox for the first time in order to play starfield when it comes out. I would also like be able to play the game on my windows 11 PC when...
  8. Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...: Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it won't play there. How can I get it to play there? dee65109-8375-4ed2-8a0c-6ef973a04b67
  9. Xbox play anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox play anywhere: I own most of the re remakes (2,3,4) and I was wondering if I could get them through Xbox play anywhere b4417e95-83f0-4e52-9dc4-8f5442be8860
  10. Trying To Download A Game from my Xbox to my PC Using Xbox Play Anywhere.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying To Download A Game from my Xbox to my PC Using Xbox Play Anywhere.: Trying to download a game I have on my Xbox(Owned) and download/transfer it on my pc when its a Xbox Play Anywhere game but for some reason I can't. Do you have any solutions or advice I can use...