PC micro

Discus and support PC micro in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, my logitek microphone work with : SKYPE, Discord, Steam, Teamspeak, etc But not with the windows 10 xboxlive ... I can hear ppl in a groupe but my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UnlockYourBrain, Jan 2, 2018.

1. PC micro

Hi, my logitek microphone work with : SKYPE, Discord, Steam, Teamspeak, etc But not with the windows 10 xboxlive ...

I can hear ppl in a groupe but my microphone broke there ear with a "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHT" loud.

:)

UnlockYourBrain, Jan 2, 2018
  2. er_975
    er_975 Guest
    XBox One controller's charge port - what kind is it?

I want to purchase a micro-USB cable in order to connect the controller to the PC or XBox One. But I found out there are many types of Micro-USB:

Micro-A, Micro-B, etc.

Can anyone tell me what kind of Micro-USB is the one in the controller's front port, so I don't purchase a useless cable?

Thanks.

er_975, Jan 2, 2018
  3. Phil.k
    Phil.k Guest
    Question about Xbox One Joystick

yes you connect Xbox one controller to a Pc, wirelessly or cable, but to play xbox games on ur PC you need to connect controller via micro usb cable.

Phil.k, Jan 2, 2018
  4. LindaChartrand3 Win User

Fortnite micro on PC

Yes I mean microphone. I understand your answer and will look with Epic. Thanks.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Fortnite micro on PC

Hi LindaChartrand3,

Are you able to clarify please? By micro do you mean Microphone? If you are playing Fortnite on PC, this would be an issue for Epic Games / Fortnite Support page as
    I am pretty sure it has its own launcher / service and is not connected to the Xbox service.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you convert a xbox one wireless controller into a wired controller? Would I need a adapter of any sorts or just a usb cable?

You just need to plug in a micro usb cable into the Xbox controller and then to the Xbox or PC.
  7. SergioFlores6 Win User

Nintendo switch pro controller on an xbox game?

hello did you try connecting with a micro usb cable from the controller to the PC? he takes it?
  8. DustyStraws92 Win User

Xbox One controller on Windows 10

You can just plug the controller into the PC just by using a USB to micro USB cable. That should do it.
Thema:

PC micro

1. PC micro - Similar Threads - micro

2. Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?: Around a month ago, I put a different Micro SD card in my computers adapter than usual, and it was write protected, I didn't think much of it and just put my regular one back in, but that one was...
  3. external micro xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    external micro xbox series s: Can I use an external microphone with usb-b? Any recommendations? 1f5cd1ad-e44c-4d37-bad3-8ca4e19b86bc
  4. Xbox controller wont pair to pc via micro usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont pair to pc via micro usb: My xbox one controller wont pair to my pc properly when I connect the end and front of the micro usb to the controller and the pc I have to hold the guide button to turn it on and it pairs to my...
  5. Series x console reset, micro not recognising email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Series x console reset, micro not recognising email: Help! I’ve recently sold my Xbox series x because my father has given me his due to not using it, when I sold the console I reset the console to factory settings, when I tried to sign into the new...
  6. For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

in XBoX on Windows
    For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account: I have put money on my Google play account and I'm wondering if I can transfer it to my Microsoft account 0d9b349f-a71c-4366-94ea-510bc12dce8b
  7. Micro-lag and hit register problem with my profile only

in XBoX Accessibility
    Micro-lag and hit register problem with my profile only: hello I have had a problem for 4 years now .. basically I notice a lot of micro-lag and hit register problems only with my profile this profile is from the 360 it is quite old.. it all started by...
  8. Can you fix Xbox controller crackling using a USB to Micro-USB cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you fix Xbox controller crackling using a USB to Micro-USB cord?: Alright, so I decided to try to fix the audio crackling issue with my Xbox controller by plugging a USB cable into the controller. Does anyone know if it fixes the crackling issue that occurs...
  9. my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match

in XBoX Accessibility
    my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match: i need help, i could play it with no problem few hours ago, now that i just booted my pc back up again a few hours later it pops up like this f852aace-0837-4591-9dbe-6005302c550b
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 micro drift???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 micro drift???: Yes hi I've already tried 2 Elite Series 2 controllers to try to configure them in the Microsoft xbox accessories app on pc yet it never selects the controller, it just endlessly scrolls to the...