Pc isn’t recognized as a device by my Microsoft store

Discus and support Pc isn’t recognized as a device by my Microsoft store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So whenever I try to download a game from the microsoft store it says that there are no applicable devices and so i checked on the website and it said... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NickKuczynski1, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Pc isn’t recognized as a device by my Microsoft store

So whenever I try to download a game from the microsoft store it says that there are no applicable devices and so i checked on the website and it said my pc was a recognised device but it still didnt work. Please help.

:)

NickKuczynski1, Nov 27, 2019
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

Perhaps trying logging out and logging back in?
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Beside the message about no recognized devices you should see 3 dots. Click on those and you should see an option about which device to download to
  4. GeeStriker Win User

Add Device Solution Help

i already did this before i first seen the devices but my serial number wasn't not recognize it will only recognize Surface , Xbox or Accessory from microsoft

Im gonna tried create new account if my pc will be recognize in the devices if not it may be base on the sync i saw from the devices where u reset sync i think.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

PC Microsoft Store - No devices

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Windows 10 Store. The first thing to check is to make sure that you are signed into the same Microsoft account in the store that you use on the PC. If you are signed into the proper account then try the
    following:

Try logging into https://account.microsoft.com/devices

If you do not see your PC listed, then click the "Don't See Your Device" button to add the PC to your account.

After that, everything should work all normally.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

External Hard Drive Gone Missing

This happened to me but the device wasn't recognize by my PC as well!
Thema:

1. Pc isn’t recognized as a device by my Microsoft store - Similar Threads - isn’t recognized device

2. Xbox series S isn’t working right

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S isn’t working right: So earlier my Xbox series S was working fine and I even played Hi-Fi Rush on it before I just simply pressed the “quite game” thing whenever you want to leave quickly. So here I am where non of my...
  3. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  4. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  5. Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive: Hi, after Xbox update in April Xbox series S stopped recording screen correctly when using usb drives. Now sometimes it saves corrupted file that i cannot open, but sometimes it doesn't even start...
  6. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’m just so sick of waiting. Bing Rewards is doing nothing about fixing the “Play a PC Game” challenge for over a month. They ask me the same questions, I give them the same answer, and I end up...
  7. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’ve been getting all the Daily Quests for about 3 months now, but for the past 3 days, playing The Master Chief Collection on Steam Deck isn’t working anymore. It’s been working before, so what...
  8. Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help

in XboX Insiders
    Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help: I been trying to fix an issue with my mic, it won’t work at all but I can hear myself in the mic monitoring but when I go into a party, there’s no output but I can still hear myself on the mic...
  9. My Audio / visual isn’t syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Audio / visual isn’t syncing: Since last update my Xbox one X isn’t syncing with Tv / surround system hdmi leads are all good & not broken optical lead etc usually with in 2 or 3 minutes it’s all fine Audio / Tv has all been...
  10. Minecraft microsoft isn’t recognizing my email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft microsoft isn’t recognizing my email?: I’ve been trying to get into my Microsoft account and I’m using the email I’ve used for years and it’s telling me that my account is already connected. 4adb3ed1-6c2b-49b9-a2eb-484a994e1d00