[PC] HELP! "Sign-In Needed". Can't play the game.

Discus and support [PC] HELP! "Sign-In Needed". Can't play the game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own gamepass and purchased the premium add on bundle to earn early access for Forza Horizon 5. I still have not been able to play the game due to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cubanaso360, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Cubanaso360
    Cubanaso360 Guest

I own gamepass and purchased the premium add on bundle to earn early access for Forza Horizon 5. I still have not been able to play the game due to a "sign-in needed" message. I've search everywhere online for possible fixes but have not found anything related to solving my problem. I've made sure to sign in to the proper profiles in both xbox app and microsoft store. This has been extremely frustrating seeing as I don't have much time to play and paying for early access for a game I cannot even play. Please help me get this solved. I don't want to go another week still unable to access the game. I was really looking forward to playing FH5.

:)

Cubanaso360, Nov 15, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Sharing PC Game Pass with Family and Crashes

i play with my kids on shared gamepass games on pc, i use my pc, they are on separate pc's, sharing works perfect and we all play together. No family plan needed. no need to have my account signed in on multiple pc's either, i only need to sign in once to initiate the download of the game then they sign back in with their accounts and that's that.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Family game sharing

The only way is if you own a digital copy of a play anywhere title.You can't actually game share, like Home Xbox.

You would need to be signed in on PC with the same account that bought it on Xbox.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Не привязываеться учетная запись Майкрасофт [Translation - Maykrasoft account is not attached]

Hello Footed,

You will need to sign in on the Xbox app, then install the game from library there. Then you should be able to play it on PC.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Smwutches Win User

How to buy a game on PC and XBox One to play cross-platform?

No. You only need to buy the game once. You would sign in from your account on the PC and your wife would sign in from her account on the console. As long as you have the console set as your Home, she can play the game from her account.

The information you posted means you can't be signed into the same account and play the same game in both places.
  6. WARMAHCINE1833 Win User

Battlefield 4 CTE

I'm in the same boat but I had signed up for CTE a long time ago on PC but really can't play PC it took a crap so I play on console really want to play cte on XBOXONE help
Thema:

1. [PC] HELP! "Sign-In Needed". Can't play the game. - Similar Threads - HELP Sign Needed

2. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  3. Need help signing in???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in???: My sons Xbox won’t let him sign into his account. We can sign into other accounts on his Xbox. But not his. You try to sign into his account and it ask for his email password. You enter that and...
  4. i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t: hi i’m from south africa and i came to the US on holiday and i bought a new console.the series X i used to have an Xbox one x. so i keep trying to sign in on the new one but i can’t because im...
  5. Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360: So I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 from my garage and I really want to play some old games and game saves from when I played as a kid, however I have 2 major problems: the account I had as a...
  6. I need help signing into my ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help signing into my ps4 minecraft: So I used to have a gmail account that I lost information to now. I want to start playing Minecraft with my friends but everytime I try to login, it says “Please sign in with your previously...
  7. Need help to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help to sign in: Every time I try to sign in it tells me to go to a website and put a code in that doesn’t work 70a9996f-9577-41c0-9c1b-bc8f130d1897
  8. So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...: I just want to sign into my Xbox account & play my Xbox one is that too much ask Microsoft?! 17b27643-a129-4946-9c8c-4cb85c329d36
  9. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...
  10. Sign in help; console says need to install app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in help; console says need to install app: Any solutions for sign in error where it prompts you to sign in but profile is gone. When you choose add new it gives an error message that you need to install app from the Microsoft store. When...