PC > HDMI > XBONE - One controller to control PC and XBOXONE

Discus and support PC > HDMI > XBONE - One controller to control PC and XBOXONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my PC connected to XBOX One through HDMI and its easy to switch to PC from XBox. But, I still am having to use a separate keyboard and mouse. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chandra.Sekhar, Nov 24, 2014.

1. PC > HDMI > XBONE - One controller to control PC and XBOXONE

I have my PC connected to XBOX One through HDMI and its easy to switch to PC from XBox. But, I still am having to use a separate keyboard and mouse. I don't mind the keyboard but can't use the XBox One Controller instead of the mouse?

Is there a hack which will allow me to use my XBox One controller to use as mouse on my PC which is connected to the HDMI port of the XBox?

Thanks.

:)

Chandra.Sekhar, Nov 24, 2014
  2. Connecting PC to XBox One through HDMI and controlling the PC through XBox Controller

I was asking if there is any way to use XBONE controller to wireless control my PC. It just happens that my PC is an HDMI input to XBONE - I don't have to - but I like it this way so that I can see multiple things in one place.

Chandra.Sekhar, Nov 24, 2014
  3. aqvarious
    aqvarious Guest
    Dreading what the future holds for me!!

Thanks for your reply..

I kept it simple...so there is nothing between PC and xbox one...

my setup is below..

WMC PC >>HDMI>>xbox one >> HDMI >> Samsung TV

When I replaced my WMC PC with a set-up box, i can see TV but with lower quality.

But I really like it to work with WMC PC.

dunno what to do PC > HDMI > XBONE - One controller to control PC and XBOXONE :(

aqvarious, Nov 24, 2014
  4. PC > HDMI > XBONE - One controller to control PC and XBOXONE

There are programs that will allow you to keybind to the controller. With some searching you could probably find what you want. I haven't really used one before so I do not know what to recommend but I have friends that use them all the time and they love
    it. I guess just search for Xbox Controller PC Keybinding App or something of the such.

EskimoSquirrels, Nov 24, 2014
  5. My question was how to make the XBONE wireless controller - wirelessly connect to PC? Is there a hack to it?

Chandra.Sekhar, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Chandra.Sekhar Win User

Connecting PC to XBox One through HDMI and controlling the PC through XBox Controller

I was asking if there is any way to use XBONE controller to wireless control my PC. It just happens that my PC is an HDMI input to XBONE - I don't have to - but I like it this way so that I can see multiple things in one place.
  7. EskimoSquirrels Win User

There are programs that will allow you to keybind to the controller. With some searching you could probably find what you want. I haven't really used one before so I do not know what to recommend but I have friends that use them all the time and they love
    it. I guess just search for Xbox Controller PC Keybinding App or something of the such.
  8. Chandra.Sekhar Win User

My question was how to make the XBONE wireless controller - wirelessly connect to PC? Is there a hack to it?
  9. HisSvt2 Win User

Can I Use The Xbox One HDMI Pass Through To Run My 360 Media Center Extender???

You could just hook the PC right into it thru HDMI and use the ir control on the Xbox one to control the PC. I plan to plug the HDMI from my media center PC right into Xbox one. No need for the extender you can run the media center interface right of the
    PC
  10. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

controller wireless to pc

Do you connect the handset to the controller? When I use the XboxOne controller on the PC I use the headset on the controller.
Thema:

1. PC > HDMI > XBONE - One controller to control PC and XBOXONE - Similar Threads - HDMI XBONE controller

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  5. Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI: My Xbox series x was not displaying on my screen and the HDMI was not being detected. I saw several videos and tried several things that told me that the HDMI cable and TV were not the problem. I...
  6. HDMI CEC issues on my Xbox Series S :(

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI CEC issues on my Xbox Series S :(: The HDMI CEC works fine when my Xbox controls the volume, but my Samsung TV remote doesn't work on my Xbox any help? submitted by /u/Accurate-Ferret-6108 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One hdmi signal dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One hdmi signal dropping: The HDMI signal between my Xbox One and TV keeps dropping out after a period of working. The signal comes through fine for several minutes and then drops, after it drops, unplugging and plugging...
  8. Hi my Xbox one s won't connect to my tv and its saying no HDMI connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my Xbox one s won't connect to my tv and its saying no HDMI connected: Hi I need help, my Xbox one s won't connect to my tv saying no HDMI connected or something like that and the HDMI port seems fine, I used a different HDMI cable, tried it on a different tv to see...
  9. Blu-Ray player app - new XBOne, fresh install of app, DVD audio sync issues over HDMI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-Ray player app - new XBOne, fresh install of app, DVD audio sync issues over HDMI: I have a brand new 1TB Xbox One connected straight to the TV via HDMI (audio + video), just installed the Blu-Ray app last night, played a new DVD for the first time and within a few minutes the...
  10. No audio/video through HDMI xbone

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio/video through HDMI xbone: xbox one will not connect to TV through HDMI, tried starting in low red mode but didn't work. Could factory reset but don't know how, need help to fix. Refuse to pay £90 for Microsoft to repair my...