PC GamePass Version of Fallout 4 and Fallout New Vegas can't be played in South Korea.

Discus and support PC GamePass Version of Fallout 4 and Fallout New Vegas can't be played in South Korea. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, everybody. I can't play the 2 games in the South Korea. Actually, I can't find the 2 games in Microsoft Store even I have Game Pass. How can I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 옥현김2, Jun 8, 2021.

1. 옥현김2
    옥현김2 Guest

PC GamePass Version of Fallout 4 and Fallout New Vegas can't be played in South Korea.

Hello, everybody.

I can't play the 2 games in the South Korea.

Actually, I can't find the 2 games in Microsoft Store even I have Game Pass.
    How can I play them?

Is there anything I can do for it?

I would really appreciate your help!

:)

옥현김2, Jun 8, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Fallout G.O.T.Y

I installed Fallout G.O.T.Y edition with gamepass but when i go to my addons it says there not installed, im really confused
    Fallout G.O.T.Y edition is not included on Xbox Game Pass. Only the standard versions of Fallout 4 and Fallout: New Vegas are currently included with Game Pass.
  4. KaykyEleuOreo Win User

Birthday Game Recommendations???

Well, if you like fps, and have xbox gamepass ultimate subscription, I recommend theses games: The Outer Worlds, Prey, Fallout 4, Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3
  5. KaykyEleuOreo Win User

Birthday Game Recommendations???

Well, if you like fps, and have xbox gamepass ultimate subscription, I recommend theses games: The Outer Worlds, Prey, Fallout 4, Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

favorite fallout game

Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas

Fallout 4
Thema:

1. PC GamePass Version of Fallout 4 and Fallout New Vegas can't be played in South Korea. - Similar Threads - GamePass Version Fallout

2. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  3. Gamepass version keeps downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass version keeps downloading: I originally downloaded jurassic world evolution 2 for free through gamepass. I have since then bought the game and deleted it and tried multiple times to reinstall it, just for the 8.38 GB...
  4. Do I need Gamepass to play Rivals on FC24 disk version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Gamepass to play Rivals on FC24 disk version?: I have purchased FC24 on disk but why I try and play Rivals it’s directing me to purchase gamepass! Why is this and why cant I just play rivals see. As I have purchased the disk....
  5. Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?: I've bought the premium add ons bundle for forza motorsport, but i don't have the 5 days early access. Does early access work with the gamepass version? db56fa98-f3c3-4af7-b10f-6d35a8976614
  6. MSFS conflict between digital licence and gamepass version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS conflict between digital licence and gamepass version: I was using MSFS with a digital licence bought from Eneba in in 2021. Today, tryng to run the simulator, a popup appears requesting to insert the software CD. In my pc there was a discontinued...
  7. Wo wong gamepass version issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo wong gamepass version issue.: Hello, yesterday I started playing wo wong fallen dynasty gamepass version.However I'm stuck and cannot proceed to the next section of the game.Its on chapter 2 .It's like you're hitting invisible...
  8. I can' update latest version of Total War Warhammer 3 on Xbox GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can' update latest version of Total War Warhammer 3 on Xbox GamePass: I am trying to connect my friends on multiplayer to play with them but my game crashing all time. I checked my version (1.0.1765.0) and its old version. My friends versions are latest version...
  9. Is it possible to request my Forza Horizon 5 save file for the Gamepass version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to request my Forza Horizon 5 save file for the Gamepass version?: Not sure if this is where this goes but idk your site is impossible to navigate and isn't in dark mode. So I am going to up front completely as I don't feel like finagling here, I had the Game...
  10. Fallout 4 Gamepass version and season pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Gamepass version and season pass.: My Xbox One S was stolen and I had to replace it with a Series S. How come when I've installed the game pass version it doesn't allow me to download the addons like Far Harbour? I redeemed the...