PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening.

Discus and support PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All of a sudden when I go to play Fallout 76 on my PC via Xbox game pass the game starts up just as it always had except now right when its at the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyler Pope2, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Tyler Pope2
    Tyler Pope2 Guest

All of a sudden when I go to play Fallout 76 on my PC via Xbox game pass the game starts up just as it always had except now right when its at the title screen the game seemingly crashes with no warning or error message nor report stating the issue. I've Uninstalled and reinstalled, repaired and reset, Uninstalled gaming services via powershell but no luck. I was able to download AC: Vahalla and play that with no issue. I don't know if the issue has to do with the fact that fallout 76 is a online title where as the latter isn't but its very frustrating seeing as I was playing the game without issue before.

:)

Tyler Pope2, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Tyler.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I'm sorry for your issue.
    I want to inform you that I don't have access to your data or account.

I don't believe it depends on the type of game but rather on a potential error on your PC.
    Typically, given that you've already gone through all the steps, the last solution would be to uninstall and reinstall Windows.

Before doing this, you could simply add a new user on Windows and see if you encounter the same problem. If it works, then resetting Windows should allow you to play even on the main user account. I hope I've been clear and helpful.

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...-windows-20de74e0-ac7f-3502-a866-32915af2a34d

I hope I've been clear and helpful.

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. MakemSalty ZOID Win User

Game will not start after install.

My Xbox Game Pass app on my PC will download and install games just fine, but when I click play, the Xbox app closes for about 30 seconds, and then reopens like nothing happened, and the game never starts. Looking at my app history in Task Manager,
    the game I am trying to play opens for less than a second before closing.
    Hard restart console and try launching again.
  4. Jesse Turner2 Win User

Games crash on launch or shortly after launch from Xbox app on PC

Also having trouble launching The Texas Chainsaw Massacre on Xbox GamePass for PC. I have also tried all the steps listed above. It seems that when i reinstall the game the normal popup that appears when a game is launched for the first time that has you link the game to your gamepass account is not popping up so after a few seconds the game just fails to load and closes with no error code.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

How to Open Gamepass Game on Second PC

Hi

Unlike Steam or other PC download services, Windows games and apps can't be shared between two different PCs, even when logged in with the same secure Microsoft account.

Games install to an encrypted 'WindowsApps' folder, which can only be read on the original PC it was activated on.
  6. ElliotsFace074 Win User

How to Open Gamepass Game on Second PC

Well, that answers that. Thank you so much.
Thema:

1. PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening. - Similar Threads - GamePass game closes

2. Gamepass game. .

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass game. .: Can you ad fnaf sécurity breach en wobbly life in de gamepass please? submitted by /u/Technical_Routine_39 [link] [comments]
  3. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  4. Cant launch gamepass games on my PC

in XboX Insiders
    Cant launch gamepass games on my PC: When you select to play a game from the downloaded games, the game card launches on screen, signs in, then syncs, and then gets on stuck in the "Launching Game" phase. Has anyone else experienced...
  5. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  6. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  7. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  8. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  9. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  10. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...