PC Gamepass Download Error Code 0x87e0000f

Discus and support PC Gamepass Download Error Code 0x87e0000f in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] a Hello! Whenever I try and install Halo Infinite and ONLY Halo Infinite it gives me the Network Error Code (0x87e0000f). I tried downloading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JSA_2, Oct 27, 2023.

1. JSA_2
    JSA_2 Guest

PC Gamepass Download Error Code 0x87e0000f [​IMG]

a
    Hello! Whenever I try and install Halo Infinite and ONLY Halo Infinite it gives me the Network Error Code (0x87e0000f). I tried downloading other games and it works perfectly fine, its only on Halo from what I see. I have also done everything below but just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

• Resetting the App and Repairing the Xbox App.
    • Resetting my Modem and Router
    • Restarting and Updating the Drivers on my Computer
    • And making sure I have enough Storage (2.7TB left on the drive)
    I have gone through it all I think but if there is anything I have missed please let me know.

My Components and OS are as Follows.

1. Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
    2. 13th Gen Intel(R) Core (TM) i9-13900K, 3000 MHz, 24 Core(s), 32 Logical Processor(s)
    3. ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO Motherboard
    4. 128 GB of Corsair Dominator DDR5 Ram
    5. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    6. 2 Gigabit Ethernet (For networking's sake)
      (Everything is Liquid Cooled Too just in case if that has to do with something, but I doubt it.)
    And I'm pretty sure that covers everything. If you have any solutions, please let me know and it will be greatly appreciated.

:)

JSA_2, Oct 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: