PC GamePass and Mechwarrior 5

Discus and support PC GamePass and Mechwarrior 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play MechWarrior 5, and and getting stuck on the launch screen. It's constantly "signing in." Gamepass isn't asking for the permissions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sek Triome, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Sek Triome
    Sek Triome Guest

I'm trying to play MechWarrior 5, and and getting stuck on the launch screen. It's constantly "signing in." Gamepass isn't asking for the permissions like it usually does when I start up a new game. It's not doing this with any other game. I've tried rebooting, repairing, and un/reinstalling.

:)

Sek Triome, Sep 27, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Sek, let's do some tests

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Do you have antivirus, vpn or firewall?

If so, disable them and see if the error persists.

Let's try this IP and cache cleanup, please

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as Administrator option;

From the Command Prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

These commands are for resetting IP configuration and network-related caches that may be stored on your computer.

1.On the desktop, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open Run;

2. At run type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if asked) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes for the files shown and click Cleanup System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the checkboxes that are not checked again and click OK>Delete Files.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Sek Triome Win User

Thank you for your time, Dérek! I did try your troubleshooting tips, with no luck.

Side note: I've called Xbox support, and after getting hung up on (with no callback after providing my number 3 times), I decided to resolve the issue by buying it through Epic Games. Worked like a charm.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

I understand, Sek.

I'm glad everything worked out for you, and I'm sorry that we weren't able to solve your problem initially.

But I appreciate your feedback, and your education.
  5. StevePalmer66 Win User

Installation problem

Mechwarrior 5 will not play on my Xbox ONEX
  6. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Where are all the good mech games?

Last thing I remember seeing as proof of a
    Mechwarrior game
    and it looked like it was really far along in development, but that was in 2009 and I haven't seen anything else about it since. Also if you want your Mechwarrior fix Mechwarrior 4 and Mercenaries have been officially free to download and
    play for quite some time on the PC.
Thema:

1. PC GamePass and Mechwarrior 5 - Similar Threads - GamePass Mechwarrior

2. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  3. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  4. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  5. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  6. Gamepass game. .

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass game. .: Can you ad fnaf sécurity breach en wobbly life in de gamepass please? submitted by /u/Technical_Routine_39 [link] [comments]
  7. Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass: You guy's should bring hitman WOS back to game pass, it is a shame you took it off. I had so much fun with it. PLEASE ADD IT BACK!!! submitted by /u/EpicPotato99 [link] [comments]
  8. Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries Gamepass vs Cloud Content is Different

in XboX Insiders
    Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries Gamepass vs Cloud Content is Different: I originally downloaded Mechwarrior 5 on my Series X via gamepass and put quite a few hours into it. I then decided to give the game a go via cloud gaming. When I went back to my Series X I got an...
  9. Does Mechwarrior 5 coop work for gamepass users?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Mechwarrior 5 coop work for gamepass users?: My friend and I download this through game pass and want to play co-op together. Under the game pass description in says it supports co-op. However after doing several missions and purchasing...
  10. Mechwarrior 5 on XBox PC Gamepass "not installed"

in XBoX on Windows
    Mechwarrior 5 on XBox PC Gamepass "not installed": So I have MW5Mercs installed on my computer however when I launch the game the xbox app closes but the game never launches. When I go back into the app MW5 doesn't show in the list and I have to...