PC game will not start even though I have linked my gamepass ultimate account

Discus and support PC game will not start even though I have linked my gamepass ultimate account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game will not start, and is saying "Check your account. Chivalry 2 (game i am trying to get) is currently not available in your account. Make sure... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Walker G, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Walker G
    Walker G Guest

My game will not start, and is saying "Check your account. Chivalry 2 (game i am trying to get) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001." When I click my account and then manage subscriptions, xbox game pass ultimate shows up as active so it must be linked, yet I am still unable to start the game.

:)

Walker G, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Walker! I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Is this the only game that is having this issue? Let’s try some steps to isolate it. Press the Win + R key to open the Run dialog.

Type cmd and click OK to open Command Prompt.

In the Command Prompt window, type the following command and hit Enter to execute:

WSReset.exe
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Cannot Install Newly Purchased Game on PC

has to be purchased via ubisoft store for pc or steam or gog, not available via microsoft for pc and only for console, you will need to submit a refund request.

the reason you see it in gamepass pc is if you have ultimate gamepass you get access to ubsoft+ games, you need to have your account linked to ubisoft and use the ubisoft client to run the game if you have gamepass ultimate.
  4. Asher Jackson Win User

What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left?

I have 3 months of gamepass Core, can i get them upgraded to gamepass ultimate? I am not able to use my gamepass core on PC?
    You will get 2 months of Ultimate. I'm not sure about the PC part, though.
  5. Amin Amirkhani Win User

Canceled XBOX GAME PASS ultimate without my request

Same thing happened to me although I have converted Gamepass PC to ultimate but Now I don't even have my PC Gamepass anymore
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

xboxgamepass

Hello WhyChiken,

Since you have Gamepass ultimate, that means you already have access to Xbox live gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC. To utilize the PC subscription, you just need to be signed into the same Microsoft account that owns the ultimate subscription.
    Use the Xbox Beta app to get started.

For more information, check out the
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate FAQ
Thema:

1. PC game will not start even though I have linked my gamepass ultimate account - Similar Threads - game start though

2. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  3. My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming: I've tried everything with device manager but it doesn't change a single thing, i even tried using an external keyboard but the same thing happens. This issue first began a year ago when i just...
  4. Xbox games not starting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games not starting: Every time I try to launch a game the screen goes grey then goes back to the Home Screen then when I test multiplayer connection it says I need to sign in to play the game I then tried to hard...
  5. The game couldn't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    The game couldn't start: Guys please help me my games says : the game couldn't start. Try to downloading the game agian. That happened becuse i (Patchxex) help me pls [Moderator Edit: Changed title from "Mumin"]...
  6. Why do i need to renew gold when i start sot, even though i own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i need to renew gold when i start sot, even though i own the game: Every time I open Sea of Thieves, it says I need to renew my gold subscription even though I own it. I had gamepass for three months so maybe it's that, but idk, I might sound stupid. If you could...
  7. I want to start a new play though on an 360 game on my XB1 but I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to start a new play though on an 360 game on my XB1 but I can't...: Due to having saved previous games and the only way I can start a new game is to delete some of the old saves, but I can't due to all the save files in the cloud even when I delete the games off...
  8. Can't start Metro Last Light Redux on Game Pass, even though it should be on game pass (To...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Metro Last Light Redux on Game Pass, even though it should be on game pass (To...: So, i saw that Metro Last Light would be removed from game pass on the 31st of August. i decided to quickly play it so i dont have to buy it later. i last played it today at 13:00, then played...
  9. Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...: hi there I'm a game pass member. I've been playing Out Worlds on my Xbox, but I've recently got a new Desktop PC, so really want to try it on my PC. so, it lets me install just fine, but then...
  10. Bioshock 2 won't start even though the collection disc is in and the game is installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock 2 won't start even though the collection disc is in and the game is installed: I have physical copies of the collection. BS 1 and 2 are on one disc. BS 1 starts fine and I have finished it but bioshock 2 says do you have this game or app? When I try to start it....