(PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

Discus and support (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get: We couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by themillen, Jun 17, 2019.

1. themillen
    themillen Guest

(PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get:

We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target is invalid or not configured correctly.

I've tried numerous fixes including deleteing accounts folder in appdata Token Broker

I went so far as doing a clean install of 1903 and running updates today.

I'm at my wits end, can anyone at microsoft help me see what the issue is here? It works fine on my laptop, but that is much older (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target... :(

:)

themillen, Jun 17, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. authentication target is invalid or not configured correctly

2. xbox app authentication target is invalid

3. xbox app authentication target is invalid or not configured correctly

4. xbox game pass for pc authentication target is invalid or not configured correctly,
  5. xbox live authetication target is invalid or not configured correctly