PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go

Discus and support PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hardware: Lenovo Legion Go Firmware: 1.0.2.5 OS: Windows 11 (latest updates as of 12.26.2023 Xbox app: Fully up to date as of 12.26.2024 Other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark Rabold, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Mark Rabold
    Mark Rabold Guest

Hardware: Lenovo Legion Go

Firmware: 1.0.2.5

Xbox app: Fully up to date as of 12.26.2024

Other notes: we've rebooted several times, uninstalled/reinstalled DDV. It's still broken. And it's not just us. It's anyone who tries to play Disney Dreamlight Valley on a Lenovo Legion Go.

DETAILS

---------

The PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not detect the controllers on a Lenovo Legion Go, and as a result is unplayable. However, the Steam version of DDV works just fine with the controllers on the Legion Go. This issue has been posted on Reddit and a Legion Go Discord for about a month now.

It only happens with the PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley. Every other PC Game Pass game that we've tested detects the controllers on the Legion Go and work just fine (Fallout 76, Starfield, Forza, Conan Exiles, etc.)

Anyhow, we have two Legion Go's here and have stopped playing on the PC Game Pass version of DDV, bought it on Steam, and moved over to Steam to play it from here on out because we can't find any support for this PC Game Pass issue anywhere.

:)

Mark Rabold, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Mark Rabold,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to fix your issue regarding with accessing DDV through PC Game Pass. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and devices to check for the possible issue.

I truly appreciate you for doing troubleshooting steps on your end just to fix your issue so that you can start gaming. You also mentioned that there are several players who are experiencing the same issue with the same device and controller. I believe that they issue is on the game itself already, your other games are working fine with your controller and device.

I highly suggest you reach out DDV game developer/support and report this one so that they will be able to check on this matter. They have a better view than us and they will be able to check if there are a specific issue on their system/game which is the possible reason why Lenovo Legion Go is not able to access the game through PC Game Pass.

For you to be able to reach out the game developer, please go to this link: support.gameloft.com

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Edition

Hello, LeahnaterDLV my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It seems you've encountered a discrepancy in the application of the Ultimate Founder's Pack to your Disney Dreamlight Valley profile. Since you purchased the Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft Store and your existing profile is linked to that purchase, you should have access to the Ultimate Founder's Pack items.

To resolve this issue, try the following steps:

Ensure you're logged into the correct version: Double-check that you're launching and playing the Disney Dreamlight Valley - Ultimate Edition version. The standard version and the Ultimate Edition are separate applications.

Verify game ownership: Check your Microsoft Store account to ensure you own the Disney Dreamlight Valley - Ultimate Edition. You can view your purchase history and installed games from your Microsoft Store account page.

Check for updates: Make sure both the Disney Dreamlight Valley - Ultimate Edition game and your console or PC are up to date. Sometimes, outdated versions can cause issues with in-game purchases and entitlements.

Restart the game: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary glitches that might be preventing the Ultimate Founder's Pack from being recognized. Close the game completely and relaunch it. Here are some additional tips for resolving the issue:

Make sure you're using the same Microsoft account that purchased the Ultimate Edition.
    Try linking your Microsoft account to your Disney Dreamlight Valley profile again.
    Check for any pending downloads or installations related to the Ultimate Founder's Pack.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, have a nice day. Oskayra
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Edition

5. OpticRJames Win User

Issue with launching Disney Dreamlight Valley game on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

I understand, please also try the steps from this link, https://www.getdroidtips.com/disney-dreamlight-....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. - AJ - Win User

Accident!!! Game pass core cancelled. HELP!

Hi, Kirsty! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues playing Disney Dreamlight Valley.

If you purchased or renewed Game Pass Ultimate while having an active 12-month subscription to Game Pass Core, your subscription should've converted to Game Pass Ultimate. Please note that this conversion is final and can't be reversed.

To clarify, did you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? Doing so would've also canceled your converted pre-paid time.

You can see your active subscriptions by signing in to your Microsoft Account at:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

----

Disney Dreamlight Valley is still available through Game Pass Ultimate, Game Pass for PC, and Xbox Game Pass for console.

I believe the reason why you were unable to launch or redownload this game is that, if I'm understanding this correctly, you switched your subscription from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Core. Game Pass Core does not grant access to this game.

To play or redownload this game on an Xbox Console, you need an active subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for Console.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go - Similar Threads - Game Pass version

2. Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...: Hi, me and my friends have been playing farming Simulator 22 on xbox game pass, we play on a dedicated server that we pay to host, after the recent updates to the game game pass has been left...
  3. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  4. How do i install a game I own instead of the Game Pass version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i install a game I own instead of the Game Pass version?: I bought the Conan Complete Edition and when I try to install it Game Pass installs the Game Pass version of the base game along with my DLCs that are included with the complete edition. I've...
  5. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  6. Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?: dont give me the steam version i need the pc game pass version 8ebe8c47-496c-42b9-9ed5-b1389e2e230c
  7. Starfield premium version not launching game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield premium version not launching game pass: Starfield premium version does not launch on Xbox x game pass. Just has opening screen. Will not launch into game. 98099009-1a4d-4293-aa50-42973ee7ddd6
  8. Starfield PC Game Pass version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield PC Game Pass version?: To play Starfield on PC , what version of Game Pass do I need? ee83aacc-098d-4366-8629-372ce839d620
  9. Forza Horzion 5 Steam Version Progress to Xbox Game Pass Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horzion 5 Steam Version Progress to Xbox Game Pass Version: So basically, on steam F5 was free to play on for this weekend and I didn't really realise that and I thought the game was just free in general or I got it as a gift or something, so these past...
  10. Is there a indicator that tells you console or pc version of the game in game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a indicator that tells you console or pc version of the game in game pass ultimate?: Is there a indicator that tells you console or pc version of the game in game pass ultimate? 6c4fee4f-1b0b-4bed-8684-2e8515db9e63