PC Game Pass Mount and Blade Warband won't launch

Discus and support PC Game Pass Mount and Blade Warband won't launch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The game was working this morning when i played it but now everytime i try to launch it the game won't launch and will come up with an error message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Denzham, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Denzham
    Denzham Guest

The game was working this morning when i played it but now everytime i try to launch it the game won't launch and will come up with an error message just saying "Failed to start the game. Reason: 2" which doesn't really explain anything to me, was really getting into the game so help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

PC Game Pass Mount and Blade Warband won't launch [​IMG]

:)

Denzham, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Paraffin Alien Win User

Mount & blade warband

If you`re ordering Chinese, I`ll have a special fried rice and some crispy wantons :)
  3. PlatinumSpectre Win User

RPG for 2013

[quote user="Darker Reaper"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="Darker Reaper"]

I know I'm waiting for the next Mount and Blade but that won't be for a while.

There's only a few real Medieval RPGs out there. Mostly it's just fantasy RPGs with some Medieval themes in it.

[/quote]

Ehh?? Mount and Blade isn't coming to the Xbox is it?

[/quote]Not that I'm aware of. It's just that particular genre is really small and that's really the only great Medieval game I could think of.

It's possible though, it's not like it's the most demanding of games.

[/quote]

You had me excited there. I still play M&B: Warband so I was hoping it was announced a M&B Collection was coming to 360 and I just missed the news :(
  4. G0A Win User

MOH 2 vs BLOPS 2 here we go again as EA shoots first

[quote user="The Resistance"]I think Bethesda should release a multiplayer versus Elder Scrolls game. Swords, shields and magic in the style of a Battlefield and or Call of Duty gameplay.[/quote]

No, really. Go play Mount & Blade/Warband, it's pretty much as you describe.

There's an upcoming game called War of the Roses too which is another period action title.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Greatest battle

The game with the best battle sequences/war mechanics has got to be Mount & Blade Warband. That stuff is so much fun. I mean you can literally have 1000's of troops on the battlefield all at the same time in such a small area. In most case you'd personally
    need to fight...if you want though (if I remember correctly) you can watch from an aerial view.
  6. The Resistance Win User

MOH 2 vs BLOPS 2 here we go again as EA shoots first

[quote user="g0a"]

[quote user=""]I think Bethesda should release a multiplayer versus Elder Scrolls game. Swords, shields and magic in the style of a Battlefield and or Call of Duty gameplay.[/quote]

No, really. Go play Mount & Blade/Warband, it's pretty much as you describe.

There's an upcoming game called War of the Roses too which is another period action title.

[/quote]

Downloading it to Steam right now, looks like great fun.
Thema:

1. PC Game Pass Mount and Blade Warband won't launch - Similar Threads - Game Pass Mount

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  7. (XBOX Game Pass for PC) I can't access the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord's main game files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (XBOX Game Pass for PC) I can't access the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord's main game files: **As like in the title, I can't access to the main game files of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord's main game files from XBOX app. I tried various ways I found on the Internet, I couldn't do it. The...
  8. I cannot locate or access the main folder to Mount and Blade; Bannerlord (Game Pass PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot locate or access the main folder to Mount and Blade; Bannerlord (Game Pass PC): As the subject line says. I've searched the entire drive, tried to open the folder location through the Xbox game settings window, I tried to open the location in Task Manager; it does absolutely...
  9. Mount & Blade 2 on Game pass updated to ver 1.1.0 and then downgraded to 1.0.3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mount & Blade 2 on Game pass updated to ver 1.1.0 and then downgraded to 1.0.3: Hello to all Two days ago i got a message that i could update Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord to patch 1.1.0. I did the update (it was massive, almost 25 Gb) and played the game with the new...
  10. Xbox Game pass PC, Mount & Blade: Warband PC error "you do not have a valid license to run...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass PC, Mount & Blade: Warband PC error "you do not have a valid license to run...: the issue is pretty self-explanatory, ive tried reinstalling the game, as well as restarting my PC, and restarting the Xbox game pass app. I've tried looking online but it seems like I'm the only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mount and blade game pass not starting

2. mount and blade warband wont launch

3. Mount and blade failed to launch reason 650 xbox PC