PC game pass login error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account...

Discus and support PC game pass login error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I have a PC Game pass subscription and microsoft account setup. I can login fine on my main PC. When I try to login on my laptop, I get the error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BenPark4, Oct 13, 2022.

1. BenPark4
    BenPark4 Guest

PC game pass login error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account...

Hi

I have a PC Game pass subscription and microsoft account setup. I can login fine on my main PC. When I try to login on my laptop, I get the error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one."

Again, I can login to microsoft websites including here without issue. I don't understand why this laptop is not accepting my login details?

:)

BenPark4, Oct 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

PC game pass login error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one."

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BenPark

Just to double check, if you try to use the web browser in the PC to sign in with your account (where the problem is happening )

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

You’re able to do it flawlessly , right? If yes.

Please try and double check the next:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

After that try to sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with the desired account

Let me know how it goes
  3. yeetery Win User

My account no longer exists?

It literally says “the Microsoft account you have entered does not exist” when I’ve had this account for 7 maybe 8 years? When I try to recover the account with my email it’s saying it literally doesn’t exist but the account still exists like I can add it on Xbox from a different account
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Lost Account

If you try to sign in to your Microsoft account with an account name that its not recognized, you'll receive the message, “That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different email address or get a new account.” While no one can send you your
    forgotten account information, you can use this article to walk through some steps to help you find or remember it yourself: That
    Microsoft account doesn't exist
  5. Toon_034 Win User

That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one

i know i am going to try and call them tomorrow when they have poeple at their telephones and i am going to to try a recovery

unfortunutly i have already got someone to help me with my epic games account
  6. Toon_034 Win User

That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one

i tried using an account recovery request but the password didn't change
Thema:

1. PC game pass login error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account... - Similar Threads - game pass login

2. When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520: I was launching Starfield from PC Xbox Game Pass, and when it was signing in a Xbox Live window prompt came up and said I couldn't log in and gave me an error code: 0x80070520 I'm on Windows 11...
  3. Do you have to pay for 2 ultimate game pass on 2 different consoles but same login details ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have to pay for 2 ultimate game pass on 2 different consoles but same login details ??: My son has an Xbox at his dad's house and an Xbox at my house. He signs into the same account but is it right that I also have to pay £12.99 a month for an ultimate game pass when his dad has...
  4. Game Pass Ipad login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ipad login: I am trying to login to my Xbox account for my game pass on an IPad. For some reason when it brings me to the login screen, it won't let me type anything in the sign in bar. Any help please....
  5. PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt: PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt. It's the only game in my PC Game pass library to have this problem. Multiple people in the reviews are complaining about the...
  6. Can I login to my friends Xbox account and buy Xbox game pass for him?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I login to my friends Xbox account and buy Xbox game pass for him?: I have a friend who live in china just bought a xbox series s, and he has changed the store to US , and we are trying to play a free game together, and for some reason every time he open the game...
  7. Game Pass can't login + Korea age verification error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass can't login + Korea age verification error: Hello, First I opened game pass after purchasing a subscription and couldnt see the play button on anything. Then i could see the play button but i couldnt connect to any game servers. So i...
  8. Game pass ultimate login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate login issue: When loading most game pass ultimate games (not all) I am asked to login as usual, then I press spacebar to continue and suddenly I am asked to login again, so I do it, and it asks again and...
  9. Error code 0x80004005 when trying to login at game pass game in PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 when trying to login at game pass game in PC: I have recently purchased the gamepass on PC and downloaded several games. So far, all work fine except one, when it does the initial login into xbox live, it fails and throws out the error code...
  10. Game pass mobile login

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game pass mobile login: Yeah so here's the issue... For some reason logging into the xbox app on my phone has no issue ... But logging into the xbox game pass app on my phone just keeps looping with a message telling...