PC Game Pass (3 Months) discord gift, can't redeem

Discus and support PC Game Pass (3 Months) discord gift, can't redeem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I got from discord a code that allows me to get a PC Game Pass (3 Months) for free, i clicked the link from the mail, there i copied the link... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mihai ., Mar 5, 2023.

1. Mihai .
    Mihai . Guest

Hello!

I got from discord a code that allows me to get a PC Game Pass (3 Months) for free, i clicked the link from the mail, there i copied the link and paste it in the redeem section (25 characters) and after i paste it there is an error that looks like this "This code cannot be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region than your account. Learn more

GeoRestricted

1kg3HG3cS06P7r0n.7.58

2023/03/04 - 20:40:16 UTC"

Is there anyway i can redeem the code?

Thanks

:)

Mihai ., Mar 5, 2023
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

Ji hopz9187,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing are looking to redeem a token for Discord Nitro obtained via Xbox Game Pass for PC. To redeem your token, check out this page:

Discord Nitro Gift Redemption

I hope this helps.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Discord nitro redemption

Unfortunately it looks like Discord hasn't added a way to claim the Game Pass gifts for PC only subscribers as they describe here Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way
    for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

You may want to contact Microsoft Billing or Discord to discuss what your options are.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/e...ox-Game-Pass-How-to-Redeem-3-Month-Nitro-Gift
  4. Jaxpug Win User

Xbox Game pass codes

5. MoeZArts Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

Hi AlfredSmith7,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Only Game Pass Ultimate are able to redeem the 3 Months Discord Nitro. On Xbox you should be able to find it under Game Pass tab in the main
    dashboard > Game Pass and you should see the Discord, EA Access and Spotify Premium redeem tile.

Please check the following link, it has a step by step on how to redeem the 3 months offer.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/e...ox-Game-Pass-How-to-Redeem-3-Month-Nitro-Gift
  6. AlexBouslimi Win User

Help

I can't buy something i already own, discord gifted me a 3 month gamepass for free but it doesn't let me redeem it.
Thema:

1. PC Game Pass (3 Months) discord gift, can't redeem - Similar Threads - Game Pass Months

2. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  3. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  4. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  7. Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...: Everything I click unto join now it takes me to just the screen and right back to "JOIN NOW" very frustrating, any solutions? 98348448-fbfd-4cdf-89af-1bfb3b675cf4
  8. Xbox Series S + Game pass with 3 Months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S + Game pass with 3 Months: How do I activate my 3-month Game Pass 94166cf6-d71f-450c-b48b-c1e624e1218b
  9. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  10. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935