PC Game Bar Looking for group not working

Discus and support PC Game Bar Looking for group not working in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; As title says when I select the looking for group tab and launch the game I want to use LFG for nothing shows up… I select the browse games on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Whyisxboxalwayslackin, Dec 21, 2023.

1. PC Game Bar Looking for group not working

As title says when I select the looking for group tab and launch the game I want to use LFG for nothing shows up… I select the browse games on Xbox app. Launch the game and still nothing shows up. Can’t even look for post for the game (master chief collection) pretty irritating not going to lie.

:)

Whyisxboxalwayslackin, Dec 21, 2023
  2. Ragnar4140 Win User

Looking For Group not working [PC Game Bar]

It's not a xbox live status issue unless the system has been down for two months. Cmon guys give us something other than a generic answer please. Also, this post is in reference to PC as shown in the title..... Hopefully you guys get staffed up on support
    now that retails are closed.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Have you tried what I mentioned?
  4. DarekCuper Win User

im preatty sure that my account is verified i have email added
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hi DarekCuper,

We hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up regarding your concern as we still have not received any response from you since our last follow up message. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

Kind regards,

6. Kathy A. Win User

Hi DarekCuper,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to use the Looking For Group feature of Xbox Game Bar however you seems to have come across an issue with creating a post. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Given that we are trying to create a post and invite one or more players to play with, we need to consider the NAT Type we have. May we ask what NAT Type you have in your Xbox app or Xbox Console Companion? Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Kindly launch Xbox app or Xbox Console Companion.
    2. Go to Settings and look for Network.
    3. Wait for few seconds for the details to show and let us know what is your NAT Type.
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

PC Game Bar Looking for group not working

1. PC Game Bar Looking for group not working - Similar Threads - Game Bar Looking

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  4. Game bar only picks up audio when looking at it

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar only picks up audio when looking at it: My microphone is connected however Game Bar only picks up audio when I have it open on screen. submitted by /u/Kingdaddysalmon [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox game bar issue (mic only works when actively looking in game bar)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar issue (mic only works when actively looking in game bar): Every time I click off game bar to play a game my mic doesn't take any input, however it work as excepted while looking at xbox game bar. I have tried alot of different things such as updating...
  6. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar: its been like for 1 year i tried everything i could find and still couldnt fix this problem pls tell me the solution i cant play sea of thieves with anyone c6e39e2d-ac3b-4934-8695-4f638fe9c321
  7. My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create...: My HP 15-ba009x laptop running Windows 10 Home is currently having issues with the Xbox Game Bar "Looking For Group" section. Everything else works but not the "Looking for Group". It has had this...
  8. Xbox game bar looking for group not the same?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar looking for group not the same?: I recently switched from my Xbox to a PC, and the Xbox game bar for pc seems like the looking for group feature only shows posts by other pc players, not Xbox console players as well. Is this...
  9. This isn't how the game bar is supposed to look?

in XboX Insiders
    This isn't how the game bar is supposed to look?: [IMG] submitted by /u/BruhEugene [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know why my game bar will only look like this , or how to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why my game bar will only look like this , or how to fix it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/KingKrmit [link] [comments]