[PC] Free game on gamepass says I already own it but it doesn't appear in my library

Discus and support [PC] Free game on gamepass says I already own it but it doesn't appear in my library in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey! So right now Tell me Why (episode 1-3) is free on Microsoft Store (and Gamepass). Not being experienced with Xbox games on PC, I claimed it on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NChabb, Jun 1, 2021.

1. NChabb
    NChabb Guest

[PC] Free game on gamepass says I already own it but it doesn't appear in my library

Hey!

So right now Tell me Why (episode 1-3) is free on Microsoft Store (and Gamepass). Not being experienced with Xbox games on PC, I claimed it on Microsoft Store assuming it was one and the same with the Xbox Gamepass App but it's apparently not the case: the game is completely absent from my library on Xbox despite being "owned" in Microsoft Store:

[PC] Free game on gamepass says I already own it but it doesn't appear in my library [​IMG]

However, I wanted it on the Xbox app since it's more user friendly and that's where my other owned game is (namely Gears 5). However if I try to "claim" it on the Xbox gamepass app thing, it says I already own it :

Looks like you already own this

Go to My games and apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you’re gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go.

PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent

LFmJnMxoNrkt1PQOJ2KaXC.382.8

2021/06/01 - 03:26:41 UTC

Both app are linked to the same account obviously, so I'm completely confused how to deal with this? Because when I go on the Microsoft Store app library, Gears 5 (that I bought on the Xbox gamepass app) appears there, so I was really lead to assume they were one and the same?

Thanks!

:)

NChabb, Jun 1, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: