(PC) Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support (PC) Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 4 po wejściu do gry crashuje się co równo 15 minut,problem znika po odłączeniu się od horizon life. Próbowałem już wielu rozwiązań z... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BlazejWrobel, Oct 7, 2018.

1. BlazejWrobel
    BlazejWrobel Guest

(PC) Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 po wejściu do gry crashuje się co równo 15 minut,problem znika po odłączeniu się od horizon life. Próbowałem już wielu rozwiązań z internetu i żadne nie przynosi rezultatu.

[ Translation - Forza Horizon 4 After entering the game crashuje every equal 15 minutes, the problem disappears after disconnecting from the Horizon life. I've tried many solutions from the internet and none of them brings Results.]

:)

BlazejWrobel, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Kazukyyy
    Kazukyyy Guest
    Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

You don't need Gold for a Forza Horizon 4 Club. I was able to join a Forza Horizon 3 club aswell on pc. And on PC Gold doesn't exist

Kazukyyy, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Xbox 360 Controller

Controller Xbox 360 not working in Forza Horizon 4 Demo on PC

Руслан Белл, Oct 7, 2018
  4. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest

(PC) Forza Horizon 4

WhiteyBlack2, Oct 7, 2018
  5. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya, Blaze!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like Forza Horizon 4 is crashing during the game. I was able to find some information on the

Forza Forums
    in regards to this issue. It looks like they've resolved the issue, if the issue still persists the game developers are asking that we create a post on their forums to gather further information. I hope this information was helpful.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

(PC) Forza Horizon 4