[PC Error Code: 0x87e00017] Unable to install Tetris Effect: Connected

Discus and support [PC Error Code: 0x87e00017] Unable to install Tetris Effect: Connected in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried everything in this post (I have norton just like the last guy that replied). The singularity is that I can't install only tetris effect, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frank5201, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Frank5201
    Frank5201 Guest

I tried everything in this post (I have norton just like the last guy that replied). The singularity is that I can't install only tetris effect, I tried with other games and it worked (I choose the same HDD). Anyhting that I could do?

I already tried everything that you can see here

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...l-tetris/94c8f847-793a-4378-85b5-4a8c2f57aa04

:)

Frank5201, Apr 12, 2022
  2. Frank5201 Win User

I tried every step and nothings works, this is the message that I receive when I try to use the command in the shell. The problem is still up and only for tetris

Add-AppxPackage : Impossibile trovare il percorso 'C:\Windows\system32\$ ($ _. InstallLocation) \ AppXManifest.xml'

perché non esiste.

In riga:1 car:61

+ ... | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register '$ ($ _ ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (C:\Windows\syst...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], ItemNotFou

ndException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

Hello Frank5201,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

Based on your original post stating that this is the only game experiencing this problem, we recommend reaching out to the support team for the game by submitting a support ticket here: Support & FAQ | TETRIS® EFFECT (tetriseffect.game). Once you've done so, please let us know the results.

Looking forward to hearing back,

XBF Dom
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

First try to reset the Store

- Go to settings by pressing the Windows + i keys

- Navigate to Apps >>> Applications and features.

- Select the Microsoft Store application and then click Advanced Options.

- Click the Reset button.

- Confirm the reset by clicking on Reset again.

- Check the store and see if the issue is resolved.

If that doesn't work, then try to clear the Store cache;

- Try and press the "Windows + r" keys and type "wsreset.exe" (without the quotes)

- A command prompt window will pop up and close after a few seconds.

- When the Store automatically check if the issue is resolved.

If that doesn't help, next you can try to run the troubleshooter

— Go to Settings by pressing Windows + i

— Navigate to Update & Security >>> Troubleshooting.

— Then select Windows Store Applications then choose the Run Troubleshooter.

— It will launch and check for problems with the Microsoft Store. If it detects a problem, follow its recommendations to fix it.

— When you're done, open the Store and check if the issue is resolved

Last step is to reinstall the Store

— Run Windows PowerShell as administrator. (Right click on the start button and click on 'Windows Shell - Admin)

— Now to reinstall the Store, Copy and paste this command:

Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register '$ ($ _. InstallLocation) \\ AppXManifest.xml'}

— Open the Microsoft Store and check if the issue has been resolved.
  5. Sun Khou Win User

Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

Hi Dmitry Ryndin,

We just got a response from our internal team, and they want to know if you are using a Third party Anti-virus?

In addition, to that they would like you to try the steps provided from this helpful thread link: [PC Error Code: 0x87e00017] Unable to install games on - Microsoft Community ( Note: Try using the steps provided by SammyVS.)

If the issue still persist, please let us know. So we can continue our conversation about this matter.

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Fulvio90 Win User

Trying to download FH5 buy error keeps on coming up (0x80070005)

Greetings!

I recently managed to solve an similar issue, if you happen to have a telemetry blocking software such as Spybot Anti-Beacon be sure to revert everything.

If that doesn't work here's a large list of possible solutions. Good luck!
Thema:

1. [PC Error Code: 0x87e00017] Unable to install Tetris Effect: Connected - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x87e00017

2. Error Code: 0x87e00017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: 0x87e00017: Error Code: 0x87e00017: I tried all thinks what you have on the Xbox page and nothing worked. I trying install Forza Horizon 5 and its giving me this error code. f1c87206-7232-46d0-9bc6-bc9def75e020
  3. Error Code 0x87e00017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x87e00017: Hey! Im trying to install Powerwash Simulator so me and my friends can play, but I keep getting the same error code 0x87e00017, It is super weird, i just got a new pc and dont know how to work it,...
  4. error code 0x87e00017 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x87e00017 game pass: Cannot install any games on gamepass How on earth does the biggest company in personal computing make an app this awful and non functional I just want to play the games that I am PAYING for, why...
  5. Error code 0x87e00017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e00017: So I recently bought myself a new computer and an xbox where I also purchased xbox gamepass ultimate. And before both of those purchases, I had a different computer which I had bought games on and...
  6. PC xbox - error code while installing everspace 2- 0x87e00017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC xbox - error code while installing everspace 2- 0x87e00017: just built a new PC, installed the xbox game app and own the PC game pass. I tried installing everspace 2 (Game preview) and it downloaded all files but then it errored out while installing. Tried...
  7. Error code 0x87e00017 cant download games on Xbox pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e00017 cant download games on Xbox pc game pass: cant seem to download games on xbox game pass 9bbbcc5e-749d-46db-80ba-1253bb284d3e
  8. Error code: 0x87e00017 I can't install games on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x87e00017 I can't install games on Xbox Game Pass: I tried many ways but none of them worked for me, so hopefully someone can solve my problem db6bbda0-72cf-41ae-ba60-8109ff2b5cc1
  9. Galactic Civilizations DLC won't work. Error code 0x87e00017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Galactic Civilizations DLC won't work. Error code 0x87e00017: A buddy of mine recently gifted me two DLCs for Galactic Civilizations 3. When I hit install, they download to 100% then give me error code 0x87e00017. I've tried so many things I'm about ready to...
  10. Error code 0x87e00017, can't download games, even persisted through factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87e00017, can't download games, even persisted through factory reset: I've been trying to download a handful of games on PC through the Xbox app, but they don't install at all. I get an error message saying 0x87e00017, and after uninstalling and reinstalling the...