Pc controller input bug need help

Discus and support Pc controller input bug need help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by logan garcia, Apr 24, 2024.

1. logan garcia
    logan garcia Guest

while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the first 5 seconds i can feel it perfect then it goes bad again ive bought multiple new chargers new controllers and the input feels broken where i cant even play right and ive not solved this issue i use the controller calibration multiple time but i end up doing it constantly and it gets annoying idk if my controller doesn't get enough power but i need this issue fixed i use a regular xbox controller the image is what i use but i always am changing it because it never stays fixed
    Pc controller input bug need help [​IMG]

***moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Devices and drivers***

:)

logan garcia, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

cant talk on discord

Hi kgthekid729! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Are you using the controller on a PC trough Bluetooth? If that's the case you need to plug the headset to the PC directly or use the USB cable to plug the controller

After that on the discord settings you will need to set the input and output device as headphones Xbox controller
  3. Mathieu Robitaille Win User

Control Xbox One freezes on Streaming - Windows 10

I have found a workaround for this problem. If you can, simply don't connect the controller to your PC, let it connected to the Xbox One instead. When you start streaming, simply ignore the warning saying that no controller is being connected to your PC.
    So, your input will be directly managed by the Xbox, not your PC. The problem seems to originate from the fact that The Division server is monitoring controller input in some way. and the extra latency put in from streaming the input from your PC to the Xbox
    then to Division's servers causes the glitch. Though, for my workaround to be applicable to you, your PC must be in controller range from your Xbox. Hope this helps.
  4. Dante Humes Win User

Strange occurrence with my Xbox controller in Windows 11!

Alright, I figured it out! Apparently Steam is the application that gives controllers extended features on Windows. Something was bugged within the Steam input and simply reinstalling Steam fixed the issue! Thank you for your help!
  5. adamProcter Win User

Xbox One Controller keeps disconnecting randomly

Thanks for the help,

I've found a resolution for my problem. If I plug my controller into my USB switch the controller doesn't disconnect, even though the other inputs do disconnect randomly! When I swap the inputs to my PC everything works perfectly and the Xbox controller continues to work on the Xbox (weirdly).
  6. iTsFx Win User

Right stick Xbox elite controller movement error?

If you are experiencing right stick input lag on your Xbox Elite controller when exiting games back to the Home Screen, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Update the controller firmware: Make sure your controller is running the latest firmware. To check for updates, go to the Xbox Accessories app, select your controller, and click on "Device info". If an update is available, follow the on-screen instructions to install it.

Check controller settings: Make sure the right stick sensitivity and dead zones are set correctly in the Xbox Accessories app. You may also want to try adjusting the stick response curves to see if that improves the input lag.

Try a different USB port: If you are using a wired connection, try plugging the controller into a different USB port on your Xbox or PC. This can sometimes fix input lag issues.

Reset the controller: Try resetting the controller by pressing the small button on the back of the controller near the USB port with a paperclip or other small object. This will reset the controller's connection to your Xbox or PC.

Test with a different controller: If you have access to another controller, try using it to see if the input lag issue persists. This can help you determine if the problem is with the controller or with your Xbox or PC.

If none of these solutions work, you may want to contact Xbox support for further assistance. It's possible that there is a software bug or hardware issue with your controller that requires a repair or replacement.
Thema:

1. Pc controller input bug need help - Similar Threads - controller input bug

2. Input issue with Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input issue with Xbox One controller: My Xbox One controller is having issues with input. It's doubling its input, like each time I press a button or move the sticks that I'm doing it twice, and the right stick periodically & randomly...
  3. Xbox Series X controller input delay on Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller input delay on Windows 10.: I bought a custom made xbox series x controller from Xbox Design Lab back in 2022 for some context. Worked well for two years but recently I've noticed after about a few minutes into a session the...
  4. Xbox Series X controller stick drift and missing inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller stick drift and missing inputs?: I've had the Xbox Series X and its controller for around 2 years now. (Probably past the warranty sadly.) I also have many other controllers with analog sticks on them. I've had a Nintendo Switch...
  5. When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?: Hello, this issue is beyond of, - just veryfing your network with your ISP and confirming no packet losses (not the issue), - changing your monitor to game mode, low input latency, adaptive...
  6. Bizarre - new delay between controller input and console response time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bizarre - new delay between controller input and console response time.: TLDR; new Xbox Series X recently started having a delay between controller input and console output, only EVERY OTHER DAY. I bought a new Series X from GameStop 2 months ago. Worked great for the...
  7. Xbox controller connected and recognized but certain inputs are not accepted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected and recognized but certain inputs are not accepted: This problem developed recently, during play, my games work perfectly fine. However, when I leave the game either to switch games, watch a TV show or to turn off my console, I suddenly cannot...
  8. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  9. How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?: Fairly recently, I've had terrible upward drift on my right stick. It shows up even in the recalibration menu, but after recalibrating it still persists. I thought it was a controller issue, but...
  10. Xbox Controller Button Double Input Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Button Double Input Bug: Some background: So the past 2 years I've been through 3 xbox controllers (2 xbox series x brand controllers, and a Razer Wolverine v2 wired controller). I'm not rough with them AT ALL. I don't...