PC connecting to Xbox party static noise

Discus and support PC connecting to Xbox party static noise in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im on PC and when i tried to connect to an Xbox party as they were on Xbox when i joined my mic sadly, with it not muted and it muted, made a horrible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sheepysheepycow, Jan 1, 2018.

1. PC connecting to Xbox party static noise

Im on PC and when i tried to connect to an Xbox party as they were on Xbox when i joined my mic sadly, with it not muted and it muted, made a horrible high volume sound and i had to leave for it to stop, is this just a bug with the new Xbox syncing with
    all devices update or is it something else? (my mic works perfectly on every other thing needing a mic, it just does the noise when i enter a party on Xbox)

:)

Sheepysheepycow, Jan 1, 2018
  2. Xboz one click noise

when i turn my xbox one on it makes. Click noise and static noise. Also my tv is black when everything is connected to my xbox one.

VapidSuperset96, Jan 1, 2018
  3. Meatomor
    Meatomor Guest
    Friends tell me my mic makes noises, and i dont hear the noises/static while using the windows 10 party app

So i recently bought a pc not to long ago and i started using the windows 10 party system on my computer, I join a party and my friends tell me that my mic is making static noises as if it sounded like a rainforest... yet i dont hear anything... I know the
    xbox party system is in beta in windows 10 but is this a issue you guys are fixing or how do i fix this...

I have a Senheiser game zero headset and plug it in straight into my pc everything works, but the noise my friends hear is random aswell sometimes it stops then it continues to persist.

Meatomor, Jan 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

PC connecting to Xbox party static noise