PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs

Discus and support PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I decided to buy Forza Horizon 3 on PC since it's going OOP and it was on sale. I bought the UE and the Expansion pass. However, I can't install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by villain289, Aug 15, 2020.

1. villain289
    villain289 Guest

so I decided to buy Forza Horizon 3 on PC since it's going OOP and it was on sale. I bought the UE and the Expansion pass.

However, I can't install ANY of the DLCs because it claims I don't have any applicable devices linked to my MS account. Upon close inspection, all the DLCs require XBOX ONE OS to even install it. https://imgur.com/owXNWNg

Is there any way to get around this so I can install what I paid for? I could've just gotten the base game if I had known none of the DLCs worked on PC .

https://imgur.com/YkRxkUO

:)

villain289, Aug 15, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Error Code 0X00000005 - Forza Horizon 3 play on PC Windows 10

Hey there BirneHerzog7921!

If you visit the Windows Store on your PC, are you able to download Forza Horizon 3 from there without any issues?
  3. Mister Beep Win User

My Forza Horizon 3 Warthog is missing

Hey there,

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling just the Warthog DLC for Forza Horizon 3 to see if the content shows up in your game afterwards? You can find the DLC in your

'Ready to install'
    section for Forza Horizon 3.
  4. David Wirsching Win User

Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you can't find or install the DLC expansions for Forza Horizon 5 on your PC, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check account and platform compatibility first: Make sure you're using the same Microsoft account on both your Xbox and PC. Also, confirm that the DLC expansions you purchased are compatible with the PC version of Forza Horizon 5. Some DLC may be exclusive to the Xbox console and not available for PC.

Then verify ownership and installation: On your PC, open the Microsoft Store app and navigate to the Forza Horizon 5 page. Check if the DLC expansions you own are listed as purchased or available for installation. If they appear as your own, try clicking the "Install" button to start the installation process.

We can also try checking for updates: make sure Forza Horizon 5 and the Microsoft Store app on your PC are up to date. Sometimes updates can resolve compatibility issues and allow DLC to be installed. Launch the Microsoft Store app, click the three dots in the top right corner, and select "Downloads and Updates" to check for available updates.

If the above has not worked, reinstall the game: If the DLC expansions still do not appear for installation, try uninstalling and reinstalling Forza Horizon 5 on your PC. This can update the game data and allow the DLC to be recognized and installed correctly.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
  5. psycho_aussie Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Disappeared from library

I finally got Forza Horizon 3 downloading on my PC, but I had to reinstall Windows to get it to download.

If you can't see an install link under Forza Horizon 3, when you click to it through the Ultimate Bundle, then your install of Windows 10 might be "broken". Performing a reset might help resolve the issue, but it is time consuming, and will require the reinstall
    of some of your programs (the Windows 10 apps, however, 'should' be reinstalled)
  6. LeonardoB_1 Win User

Why is my download speed so slow? - Xbox Game Pass on PC

Hello Kathy,

1. Downloaded all of them from the store as you instructed, speed was fine.

2. These are my app versions

8.71.12001.0 (Servizi giochi) (translates to Game Services)

5.822.10271.0 (Xbox Game Bar)

3. Done, title of the feedback is "[Xbox Forum] Slow download speed Forza Horizon 5 on PC"

I will be removing the few downloaded GBs of Forza Horizon 5 from my PC as the game is unplayable since I still can't finish the download.

Unfortunately my interest dropped and I will no longer be downloading the game.

Hope that this thread and any potential solution after my feedback could help the community.

Thank You
Thema:

1. PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs - Similar Threads - Can't download Forza

2. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  3. Can't Download any Forza Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download any Forza Games: I chose my Forza title and hit download. It takes me to the page, but it has a :o( face on it and I can't download it even though I have a PC Game Pass subscription that runs for the next three...
  4. I can't download Forza Motorsport 6 off of my disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Forza Motorsport 6 off of my disc: I try to download Forza 6, but it just tells me that my installation was stopped? I've tried restarting, and the disc is clean. I have about 30% storage space left on a 1TB Xbox One S....
  5. Why can't I download Forza Horizon 5 from the XBOX App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Forza Horizon 5 from the XBOX App?: I am running windows 11 with Xbox Game Pass, and my other games downloaded just fine. I recently updated Halo Infinite. However, FH5 won't download at all, in fact its show that its not even...
  6. I can't uninstall or reinstall gaming services (Forza 5 won't download) Error code: 0x87E00196

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't uninstall or reinstall gaming services (Forza 5 won't download) Error code: 0x87E00196: I couldn't run forza 5, so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall. When I would try an reinstall it would say an error occurred. I then tried everything, resetting the store, using powershell but...
  7. can't download Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download Forza Horizon 5: Hi. When I tried downloading Forza Horizon 5, It doesn't respond. I tried multiple tips I found on internet, but nothing worked. I can download everything normally, but not FH5. So I really...
  8. Forza Horizon stopped downloading due to wifi outage now I can't resume download

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon stopped downloading due to wifi outage now I can't resume download: Last week, I tried downloading Forza Horizon 5 since I bought the game pass recently. My wifi went out for an unexpected reason however, and when I tried resuming the download it would not resume...
  9. Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...: Hi, does anyone has any issue while downloading the new Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox (beta) App on windows ? I tried to download several times now but every time when ever I restart and come back on...
  10. Can't download Forza Horizon 5 it's bugged Error 0x803FB107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Forza Horizon 5 it's bugged Error 0x803FB107: I just bought the 3 months game pass and i pressed download and it gave me an error and now i can't do anything, i can't cancel it i can't press retry, i can't do anything. Please help me [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 36 mb download