PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly

Discus and support PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im currently stuck in a loop where the game Another crab's Treasure will crash once loaded in then on the app will download an 'update' and so on.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BluntMan117, May 9, 2024.

1. PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly

Im currently stuck in a loop where the game Another crab's Treasure will crash once loaded in then on the app will download an 'update' and so on. Weird thing Is I played this morning and yesterday fine.

submitted by /u/BluntMan117
    [link] [comments]

/u/BluntMan117, May 9, 2024
  2. jerbear30ky Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crash to desktop

3. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

PC Xbox

Hi, I recommend check their website most of the time if you are having issues.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

forza horizon 4 giriş ekranı problemi (Mod Translation: Forza Horizon 4 Login screen problem)

Hey there Ensar!

I do apologize for the inconvenience, Now we would advise you check out this forza forum in regards to the game crash, There is some Valuable information within this

Thread
    that has helped many Forza users.

I hope this helps!

5. SPOOKYVILLE Win User

Taptiles overheating my computer.

Taptiles Constantly crashes my PC (everything updated). Running dual screen setup with taptiles on second screen and get ATIKMDAG.SYS crashes several times a week. Running ATI 7900 series graphics card with fully updated driver.
  6. Malthazar666 Win User

starfield random crash to desktop

i just checked and everything is updated, the windows, the xbox app, the game and even my GPU

the game just crash at random times

and yes, it have the minimum requirement
Thema:

PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly

1. PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly - Similar Threads - App Game crashes

2. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  4. Game crash on Xbox App (PC Game Pass) error 0xc0000409

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash on Xbox App (PC Game Pass) error 0xc0000409: I downloaded a game and played for almost 2 weeks. But then, one day I receveied an error message "The game has creahed (0xc0000409)" when I launched it. I could not open the game now. Failed...
  5. Games from xbox app crash for my friends when we play with 3 or more players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games from xbox app crash for my friends when we play with 3 or more players: When me and my friends play with 2 players games like crusader kings and football manager everything is fine but when we play on the same games with 3 or more they crash every 10-20 minutes. I...
  6. Games from xbox app crash for my friends when we play with 3 or more players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games from xbox app crash for my friends when we play with 3 or more players: When me and my friends play with 2 players games like crusader kings and football manager everything is fine but when we play on the same games with 3 or more they crash every 10-20 minutes. I...
  7. Games crash on launch or shortly after launch from Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games crash on launch or shortly after launch from Xbox app on PC: This problem just started 2-3 days ago. Before they I hadn't had any issues launching any games from the Xbox app on PC. I'll describe the issues with the two games I've tried the most (Payday 3...
  8. Games from Xbox app crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Games from Xbox app crashing: All games that are installed from the Xbox application crash after 10-30 minutes of the game. They stop working without errors, they just freeze and after crashing. I repeat that this happens to...
  9. star field erro game crashed on launch from xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star field erro game crashed on launch from xbox app: evevrytime i load this game it crashes on the xbox app 37fa492b-4d8c-4add-8e3e-3b88198d247f
  10. Xbox app crashes on startup, and cant open game pages on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app crashes on startup, and cant open game pages on microsoft store: Hello! I've had this problem for 3 days now, when I try to open a games page on the Microsoft Store it crashes, the Xbox app also crashes when I try to launch it Here are the Crash error that i...