PBR 9002 Error Code - Paypal

Discus and support PBR 9002 Error Code - Paypal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just registred my paypal account on my Xbox One and wanted to purchase EA Access (as it's sadly not possible to buy it via ms points) but every time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jo0onas, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Jo0onas
    Jo0onas Guest

I just registred my paypal account on my Xbox One and wanted to purchase EA Access (as it's sadly not possible to buy it via ms points) but every time I try to buy it my xbox shows the same problem!!

Can anyone help me please? I'm starting to get frustrated... PBR 9002 Error Code - Paypal :D

:)

Jo0onas, Aug 17, 2014
  2. Unable to purchase content

Its proberly the PBR 9002 check the error code it gives you.... cmonnnnnnn Fight to fix pbr 9002

BlazinBurgundy, Aug 17, 2014
  3. PBR9002 error. Anyone else?

this is the PBR 9002 fight!!!!!! FIGHT TO FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PBR 9002
    [MOD REMOVED]
    !!!!!!

BlazinBurgundy, Aug 17, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Is your gamertag set up for the same region (country) that you physically live in?

onyxishere, Aug 17, 2014
  5. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    In some cases it is necessary to have credit on the PayPal account to get it working with XBL.

Also the billing address on the PayPal account and the Microsoft account have to be identical.

BobMcFly247, Aug 18, 2014
  6. I'm having the same problem and everything matches

St AnthonysBow, Feb 16, 2015
  7. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey there St AnthonysBow,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Since this thread is a bit old and the original poster hasn't come back in a while, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive support catered specifically to you
    from our community. Thanks!

Miss Diggz, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: