PayPal Error

Discus and support PayPal Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I go to add my PayPal to my account I get this message "You might need to add a credit card. Or, choose a different payment option for this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mister Fragger, Feb 19, 2015.

1. PayPal Error

Whenever I go to add my PayPal to my account I get this message "You might need to add a credit card. Or, choose a different payment option for this purchase." I also get the same message on the website. I have never needed to add a credit card to just add
    my PayPal account to my Microsoft account. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is the code im getting

CP604

:)

Mister Fragger, Feb 19, 2015
  2. danz1985
    danz1985 Guest
    15% Discount Code for Game.co.uk in here!

Click on resolution centre in PayPal and then click on 'Dispute a Transaction'.
    Select the Game transaction and give them the info of what has happened with only part payment taken and not showing with Game etc.

This then goes to Game and I have them a few days to respond, they had until the 27th before PayPal intervened. Refunded today so not sure if PayPal investigated and refunded (their error) or whether Game took responsibility and refunded the money.

Although I think the initial mess up is with PayPal or their implementation of PayPal on the Game site.

If you have tried that then yeah I would suggest calling them.

danz1985, Feb 19, 2015
  3. danz1985
    danz1985 Guest
    15% Discount Code for Game.co.uk in here!

Did you pay via paypal?
    My order was around the £70 mark but paypal only sent them £28 so the payment failed due to paypal error.

I've contacted both, I've also seen that the voucher code is 'temporarily out of use' but may be back up again soon.

danz1985, Feb 19, 2015
  4. SteelCorez
    SteelCorez Guest

PayPal Error

Have gotten this exact same issue this morning. Problem still exists.

I removed my paypal to see if it would solve the issue, since I have xbox live credit / Microsoft credit or whatever it's called precisely. Anyhow, I added my paypal again, still didn't work. The odd thing is, I bought the witcher 3 about 2 weeks ago. Had
    no problem whatsoever getting this game with the Microsoft credits - gained through Xbox live Gift cards. The game I wanted to get is 7,50€ and my credit is above 11€. Still can't buy anything on the xbox live store, especially now that theres special sales
    on games, this really is a huge bummer. All I got left to try is linking my paypal to my bank account which in my opinion sucks, but will see if that works since I don't have and cannot get a credit card

SteelCorez, Jul 11, 2016
  5. Hey, SteelCorez! Sorry to see any purchasing issues! This thread is over a year old, and the original poster has likely already resolved their issue.

We've had some purchasing alerts up that have since been resolved. If you continue having issues making your purchase, you will want to
    contact us for further billing assistance. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

PayPal Error