Paypal error 8C320008

Discus and support Paypal error 8C320008 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to connect my PayPal account to my Xbox live account through Xbox menu> settings> account management> manage payment options, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AstroMut, Jan 23, 2014.

1. AstroMut
    AstroMut Guest

Paypal error 8C320008

I have been trying to connect my PayPal account to my Xbox live account through Xbox menu> settings> account management> manage payment options, but I've had no luck. After filling in the required information I keep getting an error message. "Sorry, there's
    a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later. For help with this problem, go to www.xbox.com/errorhelp. Status code: 8C320008" I've viewed the error code online but I end up going in circles. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

:)

AstroMut, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Paypal

Hi i try to add my paypal account on my xbox so that i can get a gold membership but when i add the paypal and accept the terms a error message comes up saying status code 8c320008?

OperatedBEO09, Jan 23, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Error code 8C320008

The only things we show here are in this link which you've already done.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8c320008

Do you have a bank account or credit card attached to the paypal account? If not you will need one to add paypal.

Finally, is your account region the same as your physical region? If not that could also be a reason why you cannot add another payment method.

onyxishere, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Paypal error 8C320008

There’s a problem with Xbox Live. Please try again later

Status code: 8C320008.

This may mean that your account is locked for one of the following reasons:

•Suspicious or fraudulent behavior

•Incorrect or incomplete billing information

And also,

Solution 2: Contact Xbox Support. Use the “Contact us” link at the bottom of this page to contact Xbox Support to determine why your Xbox Live account is locked.

You have to call up support. Seems like you have a billing suspension. This can happen when you have a subscription that has not been paid or when you have "suspicious or fraudulent behavior". The only ones who are able to resolve this is phone support.

Contact Us | Xbox Support

GabriellaHåkansson, Jan 23, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

cannot add paypal or credit card

According to the error code, there may be a billing violation or an issue with the card or paypal themselves.

Is the card a refillable one? They don't usually work

Does paypal have a credit card or bank account attached to it? It can only be added to your account if either is attached.

Finally, did you try to add the payment method through commerce.microsoft.com?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Error code 8C320008

The only things we show here are in this link which you've already done.

Do you have a bank account or credit card attached to the paypal account? If not you will need one to add paypal.

Finally, is your account region the same as your physical region? If not that could also be a reason why you cannot add another payment method.
  7. GabriellaHåkansson Win User

Paypal error 8C320008

There’s a problem with Xbox Live. Please try again later

Status code: 8C320008.

This may mean that your account is locked for one of the following reasons:

•Suspicious or fraudulent behavior

•Incorrect or incomplete billing information

And also,

Solution 2: Contact Xbox Support. Use the “Contact us” link at the bottom of this page to contact Xbox Support to determine why your Xbox Live account is locked.

You have to call up support. Seems like you have a billing suspension. This can happen when you have a subscription that has not been paid or when you have "suspicious or fraudulent behavior". The only ones who are able to resolve this is phone support.

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Jimbob24710 Win User

Cannot use Paypal bank account to purchase

My error code is 8C320008. My paypal account has my bank and credit card info, but still won't work. This is my first time trying to buy a game, PLEASE HELP! ! ! !
  9. WaskyBLN Win User

Microsoft Points Card redeem but not credit in the Xbox 360

Cool!! The problem is still not solved..... after contacting the customer service yesterday again, and follow their indications deleting the payapl payment method and downloading again the profile, now I can not add again the paypal account for the payment
    -error 8C320008.

It seems that they are working hard to lose a customer .....
Thema:

Paypal error 8C320008

1. Paypal error 8C320008 - Similar Threads - Paypal error 8C320008

2. MS Developer Account Registration payment via PAYPAL ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    MS Developer Account Registration payment via PAYPAL ?: Hello, I'm from Germany and would like to register for an app developer account in Partner Center. I don't have a credit card and would like to pay the fee with PayPal or Xbox credit/voucher. I...
  3. error al pagar con paypal [Error paying with PayPal]

in XBoX on Consoles
    error al pagar con paypal [Error paying with PayPal]: no puedo comprar articulos para videojuegos, me dice, no se puede realizar su pedido a favor de contactar asistencia de xbox [Translate - I can't buy video game items, I says, you can't place...
  4. PayPal Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PayPal Error: Whenever I go to add my PayPal to my account I get this message "You might need to add a credit card. Or, choose a different payment option for this purchase." I also get the same message on the...
  5. PBR 9002 Error Code - Paypal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PBR 9002 Error Code - Paypal: I just registred my paypal account on my Xbox One and wanted to purchase EA Access (as it's sadly not possible to buy it via ms points) but every time I try to buy it my xbox shows the same...
  6. Xbox cannot download PvZ paypal error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cannot download PvZ paypal error: I have bought Ki combo breaker pack before without any problems. Now few weeks later wanted to buy PvZ with paypal and now i get: Your purchase can't be completed with this payment option. Try a...
  7. Error 8C32008 While trying to add PayPal payment method.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 8C32008 While trying to add PayPal payment method.: My Xbox Live expired the other day and I figured I would pay for a new subscription with my PayPal. I tried to set it up a few times and this error code kept coming up. I googled my problem and...
  8. Credit/Debit card & Paypal Error at GoW4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit/Debit card & Paypal Error at GoW4: Hi, I have some troubles when i want tu buy something inside Gears of War 4, the last week i bought regularly, but since the last upgrade, I can´t buy anything, and says that go to support. I...
  9. Trying to buy a game/dlc with paypal account (ERROR)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to buy a game/dlc with paypal account (ERROR): So for quite some time every time I try to buy a 360 game or dlc to play it via backward compatibility I get an error saying: "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try...
  10. we cant open a paypal billing account right now error

in XBoX on Consoles
    we cant open a paypal billing account right now error: as the title says i get that error everytime i try to add paypal i tried using a different paypal and tried waiting for 16 days and still cant add one , so can anyone help me?...