Payment issue with Gamepass, paid but dont have access

Discus and support Payment issue with Gamepass, paid but dont have access in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ok, usually im billed the 12th of the month, sadly had no money on my bank account earlier this month. Yesterday i got soe funds and this morning iw as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Neo Cybermario, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Payment issue with Gamepass, paid but dont have access

Ok, usually im billed the 12th of the month, sadly had no money on my bank account earlier this month. Yesterday i got soe funds and this morning iw as automatically billed.

As i boot the xbox (beta) on my pc keeps saying i havent paid for this month of Game Pass Ultimate, which today it did, but this payment is not showing in my billing historial, and the payment from the 12th still show is not paid for, what are the steps
    to follow here?

Also, is not giving me the option to disable renewing, i dont want autorenew enabled after this incident, but isnt giving me the option to disable.

Before anyone tries to say "is baked money you owed you still need to pay a month" chill, i should not pay twice for the SAME month of service.

In advance thanks for your attention.

:)

Neo Cybermario, Oct 25, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Neo,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your recently made a payment for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but the Xbox (beta) App is not recognizing that you have an active subscription. Does the subscription appear active in the

subscription section of the Microsoft website
    ? If the subscription and transaction are not appearing on your account, we suggest reaching out to the
    Xbox Support Team. They will be able to review the status of the subscription and transaction in order to resolve the issue. We will provide steps on how to contact the support
    team. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click on the support team link we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Charges on my account
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Choose your preferred contact method
  3. REN AERO Win User

4. Annanda Martins Win User

Payment issue with Gamepass ultimate, paid but dont have access

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Yes, it is good to contact Support on this case. As for the link and how to contact, follow this one: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

When already on the link, when you are asked what you are having trouble with, etc, what you can do, is select anything that gives you access to " Request a Call " or " Live Chat. What I mean by that is, select any option until you have access to Support properly, okay? Many times players need to do that to contact Support.

Please be aware of their availability in your area, and that they might take a little while to attend due to the high number of contacts.

This is the best course of action since here in the community we have no access to account/billing information and tools.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft usd payment

The service does not allow on-going subscriptions such as GamePass to be paid for with only account balances. To sign up via the console or the Xbox website you'll need a valid payment method for the subscription.

If you don't have a valid payment method such as Debit/Credit Card or PayPal, you'll need to purchase a pre-paid Xbox GamePass subscription code from a retail store or online. Joining GamePass via this route does not require a separate payment method.
  6. lIgHhtS 0uT Win User

Parental Account Loop

as long as they are getting paid they dont care. as soon as i can access my account im canceling payment and once my month is up im getting a ps4.
Thema:

1. Payment issue with Gamepass, paid but dont have access - Similar Threads - Payment issue Gamepass

2. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  3. Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend: I own Minecraft and play it very frequently. My friend also wants Minecraft so I was going to gift it to him through my account. However, whenever I try to pay, I get an error saying "Contact us...
  4. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...: I have checked that my account and everything is set to the U.S and that my billing methods are also set to the U.S. However, it still keeps saying the same message. Also, I am in the U.S...
  5. Payment issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment issue: Since Uzbekistan is not in the list for making purchases from the game store what should regions same as mine do to make buyings from the store? What is the way or option for me to buy games or...
  6. Payment option issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment option issue: Hi there, Since Uzbekistan is not in the list for making purchases from the game store I've been using India region to buy games for the past year. Now I am facing some issues with the payment...
  7. The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match: I am having issues trying to get XBox game pass to play online with friends. I live in Bermuda and the region is set to United States, Bermuda was not an option....
  8. Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.: Hello, I have been trying to get in contact about an issue, but asking a gamer in the community did not get me very far and the calling option seems to be unavailable to me lately. Start of...
  9. Starfield Premium Upgrade Preorder payment Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Premium Upgrade Preorder payment Issue: Hey, unfortunately my card is not being accepted for starfield deluxe upgrade preorder here's the ID: 7667910189, so I want to pay with the gift card if possible, but I'm unable to cancel it or...
  10. payment issue I've never had before

in XBoX Games and Apps
    payment issue I've never had before: i received an email today stating my order for preorder of Starfield didn't go through. it said i needed to update my card info. my normal monthly xbox live is charged on that same card and i have...