payment issue I've never had before

Discus and support payment issue I've never had before in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i received an email today stating my order for preorder of Starfield didn't go through. it said i needed to update my card info. my normal monthly xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cody parmenter, Aug 23, 2023.

1. payment issue I've never had before

i received an email today stating my order for preorder of Starfield didn't go through. it said i needed to update my card info. my normal monthly xbox live is charged on that same card and i have no issues so far. the last payment came out on the 17th for xbox live. but this one purchase didn't go through. is this a issue on xbox end?

:)

cody parmenter, Aug 23, 2023
  2. casdfasdfasdfasdfasd Win User

i received an email today stating my order for preorder of Starfield didn't go through. it said i needed to update my card info. my normal monthly xbox live is charged on that same card and i have no issues so far. the last payment came out on the 17th for xbox live. but this one purchase didn't go through. is this a issue on xbox end?
    I just got an email from Microsoft with the same problem. Balance is fine, funds are available. It seems the problem is with Microsoft. I will be very angry If I am not playing at 6 PM SEP 5 BECAUSE OF THIER SCREWUP.I HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Cody how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I suggest you check to see if you have balance on your credit card, because in the next few days a new attempt will be made to purchase the pre-order.

Check your credit card application or bank to see if there is any kind of restriction so they don't block your purchase.
  4. Alexandre Perreault Win User

Same issue for me. I've always used the same credit card for all my purchases on Xbox and never had a problem before. But for some reason, my preorder payment for Starfield didn't go through. My credit card is not expired and the balance is totally fine. Just to be sure, I purchased something online just after I got the failed payment email from Microsoft and it worked just fine...
  5. Curtis Robinson361 Win User

Downloading any games issue

Yes, I've never had this issue ever before.
  6. iRayDawg Win User

Never had this problem before

Thema:

1. payment issue I've never had before - Similar Threads - payment issue I've

2. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  3. Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend: I own Minecraft and play it very frequently. My friend also wants Minecraft so I was going to gift it to him through my account. However, whenever I try to pay, I get an error saying "Contact us...
  4. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...: I have checked that my account and everything is set to the U.S and that my billing methods are also set to the U.S. However, it still keeps saying the same message. Also, I am in the U.S...
  5. Payment issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment issue: Since Uzbekistan is not in the list for making purchases from the game store what should regions same as mine do to make buyings from the store? What is the way or option for me to buy games or...
  6. Payment option issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment option issue: Hi there, Since Uzbekistan is not in the list for making purchases from the game store I've been using India region to buy games for the past year. Now I am facing some issues with the payment...
  7. The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match: I am having issues trying to get XBox game pass to play online with friends. I live in Bermuda and the region is set to United States, Bermuda was not an option....
  8. Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.: Hello, I have been trying to get in contact about an issue, but asking a gamer in the community did not get me very far and the calling option seems to be unavailable to me lately. Start of...
  9. Starfield Premium Upgrade Preorder payment Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Premium Upgrade Preorder payment Issue: Hey, unfortunately my card is not being accepted for starfield deluxe upgrade preorder here's the ID: 7667910189, so I want to pay with the gift card if possible, but I'm unable to cancel it or...
  10. Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I have tried for a few hours to add a new payment method to me Microsoft account but I keep getting the error message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I know...