Payment is past due for xbox live that I used a xbox live gold card on

Discus and support Payment is past due for xbox live that I used a xbox live gold card on in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; A while ago I bought an Xbox live redeem code card for around 44$,i think it was a 1 year membership but I'm not sure, after it expired my PayPal keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GastricCelery55, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Payment is past due for xbox live that I used a xbox live gold card on

A while ago I bought an Xbox live redeem code card for around 44$,i think it was a 1 year membership but I'm not sure, after it expired my PayPal keeps telling me payment for it is past due. This is very annoying because I already paid for it but I can't
    get xbox live gold on that account until I pay another 50$ for it... Someone please help me Payment is past due for xbox live that I used a xbox live gold card on :(

:)

GastricCelery55, Jul 12, 2018
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Manage your Xbox LIVE payment options

Overview

You can choose to use more than one payment method for your Xbox LIVE account. The payment options include credit cards and PayPal accounts. You can use these payment options to buy items from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

The 2-year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract uses only credit cards as the payment option. The other payment options like Debit Cards, Prepaid cards and PayPal are not valid for this subscription. However, you can change your payment to another credit card.

If it is before the end of the two years and there is no credit card associated with your account, it is assumed you have terminated the subscription, and you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and any applicable taxes.

It is easy to edit your payment options on your console or at Xbox.com

Steps to Follow

Add or change a payment option using your console

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to Sign in.

2) Proceed to Settings and then select Account.

3) Select Manage Payment Options, and then choose either of the following:
    • If you want to add a new credit card, select Add Credit Card.
    • If you want to use your PayPal account on Xbox LIVE, select Add PayPal. You will be required to enter your PayPal username and password. Follow the instructions to add PayPal as a payment option. You cannot use PayPal as a payment option for the 2 year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract. PayPal is not available in all regions.
    4) After making changes to payment options, select Update Payment Option.

Add or Change a payment option on Xbox.com

1) Go to My Account.

2) Select Payments and Billings and click on Manage Payment Options.

3) You may be required to Sign in using your Microsoft account (email and password).

4) Proceed to do either of the following:

If you want to edit a payment option, select Edit.

If you want to add a payment option, you can do either of the following:
    • Click on Add New Credit Card and enter the credit card information
    • Click on PAY with PayPal and follow the instructions.

xboxfelix, Jul 12, 2018
  3. benwhaley
    benwhaley Guest
    Xbox Live Subscription payment method

I currently have an Xbox Live account, but the Xbox Live subscription has expired as we no longer are going to use the credit card that is associated with it. However, I have a code to redeem for 12 months Gold subscription, but I cannot cancel the automatically
    renewing Xbox Live subscription because it states that the payment for the 12 months subscriptions is 'past due', even though I am not currently subscribed to Xbox Live. How can I cancel the automatically renewing credit card and replace the payment option
    with the redeemable code?

benwhaley, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It sounds like auto-renewal was left on from a previous subscription and they are trying to start it again. You would need to contact support and speak to billing for assistance. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jul 13, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

It sounds like auto-renewal was left on from a previous subscription and they are trying to start it again. You would need to contact support and speak to billing for assistance. Http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. HassanB Win User

removing a payment option

In order to remove your payment method from your XBOX Live account 3 conditions need to be met.

• Automatic Renewal needs to be turned off. To learn how to do this click
      here
    • Your account cannot have an XBOX Live Gold Subscription on it.
    • You cannot have any sort of billing/payment violations on the account (ie: past due payments/expired credit card)
    If your card is expired, you will need to add a new payment method before being able to remove the old expired card.
  7. XBF Ezra G Win User

"Jak chcesz uregulować resztę płatności?"["How do you want to settle the rest of the payment?"]

Hi Marek1334,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with purchasing Xbox Live Gold and your suspicions of a past-due subscription balance. Are you receiving any errors when attempting to purchase Xbox Live Gold. To pay a past due balance, follow
    the steps here:
    Xbox Subscription Payment Help

Please keep us updated.
  8. XBF Felixx P Win User

late subscription

Hello Impetuouseorc!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support with your question on how to pay for your late Xbox Live Gold

subscription.

You can pay for your subscription with a debit card / bank card, Xbox Live Gold cards and Microsoft currency. If the card that you mentioned works as a debit card you should be able to use it.

Below I'll provide you with a helpful link on How to pay your past due balance for Xbox Live.

How to pay a past due balance on an Xbox subscription

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  9. GordonBoucher Win User

xbox live pass

I need assistance as I don't know what to do, Microsoft took my monthly payment but hasn't renewed my pay and suspended my Xbox live gold due to my payment being past due, please give suggestions how to fix
Thema:

1. Payment is past due for xbox live that I used a xbox live gold card on - Similar Threads - Payment past due

2. I forgot about a subscription and now the payment is past due.

in XBoX on Windows
    I forgot about a subscription and now the payment is past due.: I had a subscription plan for Xbox Game Pass PC but I forgot about the subscription but the card I was using it on ran out of money. I dont wanna switch it to my main and pay for the past due as I...
  3. past due payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    past due payment: my subscription didn't get payed now its past due and it wont let me pay it no matter what i try paying it with even though i have the money it keeps saying v v its been saying it for weeks...
  4. Past due payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due payment: For some reason i can not pay my past due payment for xbox gamepass ultimate. Ive looked through some other threds that have this same problem. In those said threds they say that you do not have...
  5. Past due payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due payment: I just got my xbox back and i wanted to put in my live gold but it said i have to pay a past due amount. So i say ok will. Now when i get to the pay page it says they will charge me 14.99 today...
  6. Past due payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due payment: I bought game pass ultimate a few months ago and let it run out. I recently got a card for 3 months of Xbox Live Gold but when I put in the code it said I had a past due payment on game pass, I...
  7. Past Due Payment Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past Due Payment Problems: So I haven’t been on my xbox live in a decent amount of time and I now have a past due payment for ultimate pass but I didn’t even know it happened and now it’s making me pay that past due payment...
  8. Past Due Payment For Microsoft Xbox Gamepass For PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Past Due Payment For Microsoft Xbox Gamepass For PC: Hello, really hoping someone can help me out here. So, I bought Xbox gamepass for PC 2 or 3 months back. I did that with a gift card, as gamepass is not available in my country (Pakistan). So yes,...
  9. Past Due payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Past Due payment: Hi there, I forgot to put money in my Microsoft account and as a result my bill was unpaid. As i live in Thailand, i can only use coupons to subscribe. I purchased a new coupon, paid, redeemed,...
  10. Payment is past due, although money has been debited

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment is past due, although money has been debited: Hello! Today, I was charged via PayPal for a monthly subscription. But when I go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/, it says that the payment is past due and it is proposed to pay it off....